Taylor swift

brettredmayne

hey guys, i'm trying to find tickets for Taylor Swift after glasto (amsterdam would be the ideal) so my wife can finally see her live. Do you know what the hell I need to do, besides pray? The ticketmaster NL asks for a code but of course i don't  have it since i dindt' try for the tickets one year ago (I live in brazil so couldn't plan the whole trip-dates with one year in advance).
Thank you for the help! Hope I can figure this out 😅

8 minutes ago, gazzared said:

What was it... The link doesn't load. Thanks 

Ah its gone, it was a hilarious picture of one of the behind-stage restricted views at Anfield. Looks like you can see a screen on the side of the stage, the entire back of the stage and a portion of the crowd. 

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Ah its gone, it was a hilarious picture of one of the behind-stage restricted views at Anfield. Looks like you can see a screen on the side of the stage, the entire back of the stage and a portion of the crowd. 

🤣🤣🤣 I think I seen those , they cost about £60 so atleast they could hear her 🤣 Iam in u6 tomoz , I need to start listening to her stuff 

1 hour ago, gazzared said:

🤣🤣🤣 I think I seen those , they cost about £60 so atleast they could hear her 🤣 Iam in u6 tomoz , I need to start listening to her stuff 

I was the same with Olivia Rodrigo in not knowing the songs that well, and the crowd atmosphere made a huge difference - I'm guessing this one will be even more crazy!

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Like 1

Taylor swift was brilliant, iam no swifty but she was very very good. Also noticed there was tickets available just before she came on .... Must have been some very late cancellations 

Screenshot_2024-06-15-19-20-24-985_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-15-19-17-30-568_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-15-19-24-37-060_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by gazzared

38 minutes ago, august1 said:

@gazzareddid you notice any pairs? slightly annoying TM released about 10,000 seats to fans on their waiting list this week but nothing came out via the club any clubs website 

Sorry I only had a brief look so didn't actually select ahy seats but definitely worth checking on 

Edited by gazzared

Regardless if you ‘like’ her or not, I don’t believe anybody could attend an Eras Tour show and not come away being mightily impressed, with the sense of appreciation for what she is delivering. 

She really has it all, and the show is near perfection. She really has upped the game in terms of a megastar performing live, and I don’t know how this tour can ever really be topped by anybody. 

• Upvote 2

I was trying  to explain to a friend why it was so different to other gigs I’ve been - not only was it the longest show for 1 artist that I’ve been to ( 3hrs 20 mins) and the great production value for a stadium but the fact that nearly everyone was obviously a fan - you had to have had a code to buy tickets, nearly everyone dressed up and sang the words and it felt she genuinely appreciated everyone being there. She is clearly very professional and they obviously squeezed as many people into the stadium ( Murrayfield) but even those with restricted views seemed happy to be there! To do that 3 nights in a row - more when she gets to Wembley is amazing. 

• Upvote 1

When most acts do their greatest hits type tours it’s when they’re past their prime, on a downturn and doing so as a desperate move to regain some kind of relevance, whereas Swift is only 34, at the peak of her star power and yet has enough material to fill up a 3 hour set and have every person in that stadium singing along, all the while releasing and inserting new material in to the set half way in to the tour and people STILL being totally in to it. Completely unheard of to do what she’s done with this tour and I doubt we’ll have anybody do similar in our lifetimes to the same levels of success. 

Read somewhere that she basically treated her practice and recovery for these shows like an athlete would train for a sports event, and I can totally buy that.

• Upvote 3

On 6/16/2024 at 10:19 AM, FloopFiller said:

When most acts do their greatest hits type tours it’s when they’re past their prime, on a downturn and doing so as a desperate move to regain some kind of relevance, whereas Swift is only 34, at the peak of her star power and yet has enough material to fill up a 3 hour set and have every person in that stadium singing along, all the while releasing and inserting new material in to the set half way in to the tour and people STILL being totally in to it. Completely unheard of to do what she’s done with this tour and I doubt we’ll have anybody do similar in our lifetimes to the same levels of success. 

Read somewhere that she basically treated her practice and recovery for these shows like an athlete would train for a sports event, and I can totally buy that.

Yes this is exactly why I chose to try and get tickets I would consider myself a fairly casual fan. Really enjoyed Folklore and Evermore during the pandemic and the idea of someone doing a greatest hits tour before it’s a I’m passed it but cashing in gig appealed. I don’t do many big concerts full stop but wow it was a fantastic one, incredibly well executed. That Paramore supported was the cherry on top of an already delicious cake. 

What. A. Show. 

Literally the only downside was the hilariously short Speak Now segment, I didn’t realise she didn’t even play Enchanted in full !

But other than that, blown away. The energy understandably dipped from TTPD onwards but for the first two hours it was the best crowd I’ve seen at a big pop gig in years. Speaking of TTPD those songs definitely work better in the live setting - wish the marching band version of The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived had been the recorded arrangement, it elevates it by 100%. 

Also, after spending the whole of the last two months worrying about getting surprise songs I didn’t know, she pulled out The Lakes which was definitely just for me and I won’t hear otherwise. Also the This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things x I Forgot That You Existed mashup being brought out on Scooter Braun’s birthday all-but-confirms a little theory I had about the target of those two songs, so that was nice.

All in all incredible, please come back to the Midlands next time Taylor, thank you, love you

55 minutes ago, duke88 said:

Wembley tonight was absolutely incredible. Every person in there was bang on it, never heard a noise like it. And Taylor was absolutely perfect.

Have a very happy, but exhausted, daughter asleep on my lap on the train home now!

I was there too and I can't argue with that. One of the best shows I've seen.

• Like 1