Taylor swift

brettredmayne

16 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Touting is gonna be worse. Get ready for the prices that are already happening in north america.

If I see tickets going for £2000 - £4000 on resale. I'm done with big gigs ever. Elton John, Weeknd, Harry Styles weren't going for ANYWHERE clsoe to that. Not even £1000. Foo Fighters who just had a massive sell out aren't even hitting £500. 

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Only just caught but 1. Thank god she’s out of the Glastonbury conversation early on, as much as I would’ve liked to have seen Swifties flip out when she wasn’t on the lineup, and 2. Paramore supporting? f**k yeah. Honestly wasn’t expecting her to bring them along and thought we’d be getting something decidedly underwhelming instead. Also makes the price a hell of a lot worth it for me.

Considering Paramore sold out the O2. This is a very big get for a stadium support. Normally stadium supports are Ally Pally type of gigs. See Muse, with Royal Blood. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

If I see tickets going for £2000 - £4000 on resale. I'm done with big gigs ever. Elton John, Weeknd, Harry Styles weren't going for ANYWHERE clsoe to that. Not even £1000. Foo Fighters who just had a massive sell out aren't even hitting £500. 

What is the fuss about this woman?

Unprecedented demand, ridiculous ticket prices etc

No one has ever been that good!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Get ready. And theres vip packages being sold for uk/eu right? Those alone are going to be £1000 - £1500. So double that on resale.

FAO anyone who's had a successful email invite to one of the overseas sales ... Do you need to create a Ticketmaster account for that country? 

I've had an email invite for the dates in Lyon, just not sure if I can buy using my UK account or if I'll need to get a French account ...?

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

What is the fuss about this woman?

Unprecedented demand, ridiculous ticket prices etc

No one has ever been that good!

Crazy suburban white girls who are going into unfathomable credit card debt just to not even remember the experience. Thats whh these things get live streamed by somebody there every night.

One of my friends is actually not even going to go anymore because of this insanity. They had tickets to one of the la dates and just doesnt want to deal with this bullshit now. 

1 minute ago, Amy Lawn said:

There's never been a tour this insane has there?

It will be doing this real soon. Should get close to the $2 billion mark when its all done. This lady has such a massive ego that the only way to appease it is to try and pass rihanna on wealthiest female musician in one swoop.IMG_6380.thumb.jpeg.2301be2336ef9d418f3182bde4709fee.jpeg

So evidently I registered my fan interest with both my Hotmail (no email) and my Gmail (have received email re. 14th). Guess I'm now going to have to set up Ticketmaster/AEG account with that address 🤦🏻‍♀️

Despite having gotten the email on the 20th saying I will get a Midnight's presale code (to my Hotmail) I haven't had anything further about that yet. Holding out for the Thursday-Friday window.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

One of my friends is actually not even going to go anymore because of this insanity. They had tickets to one of the la dates and just doesnt want to deal with this bullshit now. 

Taylor Swift is my favourite artist, I have never seen her play live. On paper the Eras tour is the perfect thing for me, but everything about the reality of it makes me need a lie down. I'm having no part in it. I hope everybody who wants tickets gets them and everybody who goes has a lovely time, but it is absolutely not for me.

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Get ready. And theres vip packages being sold for uk/eu right? Those alone are going to be £1000 - £1500. So double that on resale.

VIP packages were sold for The Weeknd/Harry Styles too. Weeknd was one of the highest ticket prices Wembley has ever had. The VIP box was under £400. 
Here's the resale for Weekdn tickets: https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rap-Hip-Hop-Reggae/The-Weeknd-Tickets/E-151256432

Highest is £400.  

The UK is very different to the US in terms of how silly resale prices are. They will not be hitting the thousands. 

6 minutes ago, OwlsMatt said:

FAO anyone who's had a successful email invite to one of the overseas sales ... Do you need to create a Ticketmaster account for that country? 

I've had an email invite for the dates in Lyon, just not sure if I can buy using my UK account or if I'll need to get a French account ...?

Thanks 

Ticketmaster recently did a big global account merge, and my US and UK accounts got merged. Try using your login on .fr

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bobs said:

Quite happy with this news.

Selfishly means that it won’t have thousands of Swift fans booking on, knowing she won’t be at Glastonbury 2024.

Sorry if bad news for some!

Most people who want her for Glastonbury are pretty okay with her not being there next year. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

It will be doing this real soon. Should get close to the $2 billion mark when its all done. This lady has such a massive ego that the only way to appease it is to try and pass rihanna on wealthiest female musician in one swoop.IMG_6380.thumb.jpeg.2301be2336ef9d418f3182bde4709fee.jpeg

God you’re so negative in here 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

VIP packages were sold for The Weeknd/Harry Styles too. Weeknd was one of the highest ticket prices Wembley has ever had. The VIP box was under £400. 
Here's the resale for Weekdn tickets: https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rap-Hip-Hop-Reggae/The-Weeknd-Tickets/E-151256432

Highest is £400.  

The UK is very different to the US in terms of how silly resale prices are. They will not be hitting the thousands. 

Australia ones are pricedIMG_6429.jpeg.52a934fa6434b45edaaf8179002926a6.jpeg to what the u.s was and they are anti tout.

2 minutes ago, Bobs said:

Quite happy with this news.

Selfishly means that it won’t have thousands of Swift fans booking on, knowing she won’t be at Glastonbury 2024.

Sorry if bad news for some!

Don't think it makes any difference to the Glastonbury ticket sale numbers.

I'm pretty sure just about all the Swift fans would have looked at the schedule and said "Yeah obviously she's not playing Glastonbury", well before the extra date was added. The only people deluding themselves were more on the Glastonbury side and they'll likely be trying for tickets regardless.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Australia ones are pricedIMG_6429.jpeg.52a934fa6434b45edaaf8179002926a6.jpeg to what the u.s was and they are anti tout.

And 1 Aussie $ is 50p. I repeat. These tickets will not be put up for thousands. Especially your standing tickets. The Australia A reserve tickets are not going to go for 4x. I don't want to be proven wrong, especially in the UK because if it happens for 1 tour, it'll happen for all of them.