Taylor swift

brettredmayne

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Gaga did it. Prince. This year they copied coach 2012 minus tupac.

Everytime you mention "Coachella" the team America song is stuck in my head🤣 

Coachella, fuck yeah!

Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, yeah

Coachella, fuck Yeah!

Freedom is the only way, yeah

Glastonbury, your game is through

'Cause now you have ta answer to

Coachella, fuck yeah!

So lick my butt and suck on my balls

Coachella, fuck yeah!

Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now

It's the dream that we all share

It's the hope for tomorrow

(Fuck Yeah!)

Edited by gazzared
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Sucks for guys who love worldwide streaming for some odd fucking reason.  Hate to be one of those guys.

Nah. The BBC giving Glastonbury money to help it keep going is fantastic, but not having an option for people to watch it around the world is why you have so many people from other countries go 'oh I'll just buy tickets to Glastonbury' when their favourite gets booked for it. 

15 hours ago, Suprefan said:

At least everyone will be able to watch the performance  at the SB or Coachella unlike Glasto. Theyre called worldwide cultural events for a reason

Yes, that's the only way to measure culture. How many TVs is it on.

Beethoven's 5th? Nah, that's not worldwide culture mate, it's not been livestreamed to Cheetos-munchers in Utah yet.

The Super Bowl isn't even the world's most popular sport, it's literally not even in the top ten... but it's a worldwide cultural event, lol... Okay.

To give a fair comparison to the SB, Europe's biggest game (Champs League Final) absolutely cake walks it. Even then a percentage tune in only for the half-time show. That's right, you need to jazz up the best game of the NFL season with a ridiculous half-time show to try and bribe people to watch.

The 2021 Super Bowl between the Los Angeles Rams and the Cincinanati Bengals, for example, pulled in an estimated 112 million viewers, almost 600 million fewer than the 2021 Champions League final. And that was a turnaround from the previous five years when figures in the US had failed to break the 100-million mark: the 2021 Super Bowl contested by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs was watched by just over 96 million people. However, that figure was purely for viewers in the United States, which means roughly one in every 3.5 Americans tuned in. Around the world, it is estimated 30-50 million more viewers watch the Super Bowl on streaming services or apps. The 2015 face-off between the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots had 114.4 million viewers, making it the most watched Super Bowl in history in the US.

If you just compare numbers like that, then you might as well say Russia is the best country because it's the biggest. Or China because it has the most people. It's like countries (soley the USA) that only count total medals won, instead of the value of medals won, at the Olympics.

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah she might’ve held off on touring if she was just sticking to the re-recordings, but I don’t see why she’d release a new album and then not tour it. I could buy that she’s not doing the Superbowl, but I’d be surprised if she’s not performing live at all next year. 

She may well have batted the Super Bowl away as she’s rehearsing for a big tour.

Youre right, the re-recording theory doesn’t hold water any more now Midnights is coming.