Taylor swift

brettredmayne

6 minutes ago, incident said:

Despite getting sh*t all so far, I'm feeling very confident.

Feels like an awful lot of code are now spent, as the queue moved a lot faster this time, with 4 more shows to go.

Holding out for GA on a more convenient Saturday show.

Yes there can only be fewer people trying for each successive sale, in theory.

9 minutes ago, AliceR said:

Ah no standing left now I must have got through just after, it’s not my preferred date so thinking of risking it and waiting for Liverpool tomorrow (she says as she sits refreshing incase they become available again)

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was mine either (coming from Cornwall so either way it's a long trip), but pulled the trigger when I saw standing available and being able to go with a bigger group of friends for the same show. Best of luck to everyone else.

If it's useful I was on AXS on my phone, got in about quarter past I think.

Just now, panda97 said:

Between me and my friend we are 0/4 at getting tickets now, had 3 different error codes and then the 4th time got through and it said no tickets available 

Surely this luck has to balance out eventually

I'm sure it makes no difference, but I was using my phone and got through pretty quick. 

I know it's probably not much consolation from me, but I'd honestly be stunned if everyone here didn't get tickets they wanted by the end of this pre-sale. We're whittling down the number of fans massively after each sale. Come tomorrow afternoon I can see people getting in quite easily. Not that it makes the waiting and trying any easier I appreciate!

• Like 1

Just now, MEGABOWL said:

Got 4 seats for Edinburgh off Ticketmaster. Joined the waiting room at 0930, was 3800 or so when the queue opened. All very easy.

Similar to my experience this morning but with AXS. Just left it running on my phone from half 10 and was through by about 11.25 

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I know it's probably not much consolation from me, but I'd honestly be stunned if everyone here didn't get tickets they wanted by the end of this pre-sale. We're whittling down the number of fans massively after each sale. Come tomorrow afternoon I can see people getting in quite easily. Not that it makes the waiting and trying any easier I appreciate!

Yeah was just thinking this. People are scrambling and taking seats they don’t really want, VIP packages etc just to ensure they’re there. But nothing to say that you couldn’t have just accessed on the other sale dates and accessed a ‘better’ ticket with much more ease. 

Got through. There's only the most expensive VIP package (£600) one left. Checked each one and refreshed a few times.  Even the side + restricted view seats. People are just grabbing what ever they can it seems. 

Edited by chazwwe

2 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Similar to my experience this morning but with AXS. Just left it running on my phone from half 10 and was through by about 11.25 

Excellent. I had to go for seats as we’re gonna take the kids but £143 for what looks like a decent view pitch side view seems fairly reasonable by modern standards.

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

Yeah was just thinking this. People are scrambling and taking seats they don’t really want, VIP packages etc just to ensure they’re there. But nothing to say that you couldn’t have just accessed on the other sale dates and accessed a ‘better’ ticket with much more ease. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

Got through. There's only the most expensive VIP package (£600) one left. Checked each one and refreshed a few times.  Even the side + restricted view seats. People are just grabbing what ever they can it seems. 

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Through the queue in much better time at the second attempt but once again only the top tier VIP packages left. Try again tomorrow folks 🙂 

100% all of this. People are panicking and compromising what they really want. Eventually you'll all get in and have the choice of tickets, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

100% all of this. People are panicking and compromising what they really want. Eventually you'll all get in and have the choice of tickets, I'm sure.

Its either that or less tickets are on sale than people thought there would be. Verified is gonna be a blood bath if you don't get a code. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

Its either that or less tickets are on sale than people thought there would be. Verified is gonna be a blood bath if you don't get a code. 

Obviously we can't be sure, but my feeling is there are actually more tickets than I thought. I got through being 1,100 in the queue and every category of tickets looked to be available. If people are getting through after being 10,000 or higher and spaffing their code on side view tickets, they're just taking themselves out of the hat for better tickets later down the line.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Obviously we can't be sure, but my feeling is there are actually more tickets than I thought. I got through being 1,100 in the queue and every category of tickets looked to be available. If people are getting through after being 10,000 or higher and spaffing their code on side view tickets, they're just taking themselves out of the hat for better tickets later down the line.

Yeah I’m now seeing it this way too. Not a great way to treat the fans who are obviously the most dedicated and purchased Midnights - but one thing it does do by targeting these fans is ensuring some of the less desirable seats and/or VIP packages are snapped up in the first wave, something which more ‘casual’ fans may be more reluctant to do given the prices. 

Bit of a pisser that the two dates I am most eager to get tickets for (Vienna and Wembley June Saturday) both go on sale at the same time tomorrow. Quite glad I got the cheap seats earlier for the Wembley Friday just in case it’s a strike out on both tomorrow.