Taylor swift

brettredmayne

40 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Its THE industry newspaper. They report on every inside detail and such. You guys want to believe only a uk source like the Sun can get credible info when a company that only deals with the music business and its inner workings tells it how it is. Same goes for Billboard except they just dont give you the dull articles unless you pay for the Pro subscription.

Have you been reading a different forum and getting things mixed up ? Only today I posted about a scum link getting removed in the Arcadia blood thread … as mentioned above the scum is a peice of shit paper and much hated around these parts 

49 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Its THE industry newspaper. They report on every inside detail and such. You guys want to believe only a uk source like the Sun can get credible info when a company that only deals with the music business and its inner workings tells it how it is. Same goes for Billboard except they just dont give you the dull articles unless you pay for the Pro subscription.

You havent got a clue really have you ???? you are talking utter bollocks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

If you’ve ever wondered why people get so wound up by you, this is the answer. 
The OP was simply asking a genuine question: is this a good source. 
Rather than simply say you feel it is, you decided to take a swipe at everyone on the board, post in a really critical way, and make a massive error based on some misconception you have. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 14

3 hours ago, blutarsky said:

If you’ve ever wondered why people get so wound up by you, this is the answer. 
The OP was simply asking a genuine question: is this a good source. 
Rather than simply say you feel it is, you decided to take a swipe at everyone on the board, post in a really critical way, and make a massive error based on some misconception you have. 

Thank you for saying this  , legit hadn’t heard of them and I know this forum is good for loads of people having different knowledge

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I will vouch for Suprefan that Hits Daily is by far the most accurate source for Coachella stuff - but it’s funny watching him getting into fights to stick up for them.

They didn’t need sticking up for. Totally unnecessary. 

On 9/30/2022 at 8:11 AM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Just noticed that Taylor has a part in the new Christian Bale movie, Amsterdam. Looks like it might be half decent. Fantastic cast, by the looks of it.

My love of Taylor does not extend to watching David o’Russell films. What a piece of shit.

(but i did go see Crawdads to listen to Carolina with cinema audio). 

7 hours ago, GeezLouise said:

My love of Taylor does not extend to watching David o’Russell films. What a piece of shit.

(but i did go see Crawdads to listen to Carolina with cinema audio). 

David o' Dear. He doesn't seem like a very nice man at all (weird how all the actors he abused seemed to make excuses for his behaviour - how very Hollywood. I'm sure Taylor won't have stood for any of his nonsense 

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

David o' Dear. He doesn't seem like a very nice man at all (weird how all the actors he abused seemed to make excuses for his behaviour - how very Hollywood. I'm sure Taylor won't have stood for any of his nonsense 

).

1 hour ago, Livvy13 said:

Midnights Track Listing - feel free to update when they're announced.

2. Maroon

3. Anti-Hero

6. Midnight Rain

7. Question ...?

8. Vigilante Shit

13. Mastermind

What is this stuff with drip feeding the track listing?  I'm very much looking forward to hearing the new material but who gets excited about knowing Track 10 will be called 'Dry Biscuit'?

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Yeah I get it....but just the Track names?  How about some actual snippets, riffs, opening beats, art work even....

....or have I missed that stuff is out there?

Swifties eat this kind of stuff up, especially with track titles like Vigilante Shit which is such an unlikely song title for her.

Also beginning to look like we’re not gonna hear anything from the album before it’s release in a couple of weeks so guess this is a way of keeping some attention on it in the meantime.