Taylor swift

brettredmayne

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, but I think Shake It Off is one of her weakest songs.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. It certainly shouldn't be anyway.

It's catchy, but that's about all it has going for it.

I did one. God damnit. 

1. Midnights lead single
2. WANGBT
3. Midnights track
4. Curl Summer/Paper Rings mashup
5. Wildest Dreams
6. Lover (piano)
7. Midnights Track

Folklore/Evermore Session with Aaron and Jack. 
8. The 1/Gold Rush
9. Cardigan/August/Betty (the 'Trilogy')
10. Willow/Champagne Problems
11. Exile with Justin

12. I Knew You Were Trouble
13. The Man 
14. Delicate
15. New Romantics
16. You Belong With Me
17. Midnights Track (slower/acoustic version)
18. Love Story (acoustic) (fifteen Snippet)
19. Style
20. Getaway Car
21. Shake it Off

Encore
22. Blank Space
23. Me!
24. Midnights Track
25. All Too Well

My least fav and least familiar album is Speak Now so nothing from that, but I'm sure you could take out aYBWM and add a mash up of two of the tracks from it. 

Edited by chazwwe

4 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I did one. God damnit. 

1. Midnights lead single
2. WANGBT
3. Midnights track
4. Curl Summer/Paper Rings mashup
5. Wildest Dreams
6. Lover (piano)
7. Midnights Track

Folklore/Evermore Session with Aaron and Jack. 
8. The 1/Gold Rush
9. Cardigan/August/Betty (the 'Trilogy')
10. Willow/Champagne Problems
11. Exile with Justin

12. I Knew You Were Trouble
13. The Man 
14. Delicate
15. New Romantics
16. You Belong With Me
17. Midnights Track (slower/acoustic version)
18. Love Story (acoustic) (fifteen Snippet)
19. Style
20. Getaway Car
21. Shake it Off

Encore
22. Blank Space
23. Me!
24. Midnights Track
25. All Too Well

My least fav and least familiar album is Speak Now so nothing from that, but I'm sure you could take out aYBWM and add a mash up of two of the tracks from it. 

Yeah I’d take that! 

3 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

I like that setlist. ME! always sneaks in 😂

Don’t BlameMe is having a moment on TikTok right now, do we think she’d play that?

I think it has to get played, if it had already been toured I'd say no chance. Looking at it I'd probably swap it with the Midnights track, to have it as the 'closing' with fireworks/confetti etc. 

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

A guy on here back in July said that Swift had a stadium tour next year. He seems to be reliable and works in security. He said Murrayfield had 5 artists in for 8 nights. Harry Styles is doing 2 and Springsteen 1 and he mentioned Courteeners. Probs a decent chance Swifty and Beyonce are 2 of the others.

Matt also said earlier this week that he believes Swift is doing stadiums in June. 

11 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

A guy on here back in July said that Swift had a stadium tour next year. He seems to be reliable and works in security. He said Murrayfield had 5 artists in for 8 nights. Harry Styles is doing 2 and Springsteen 1 and he mentioned Courteeners. Probs a decent chance Swifty and Beyonce are 2 of the others.

Yeah I think this makes a lot of sense, would fancy both of them to be capable of doing two nights if Harry Styles can. Courteeners is an odd one right enough, I know they'd just done TRNSMT but I don't think they sold out their O2 Academy gig in Edinburgh straight away last year. Annoying for me as Hampden is pretty close but it makes sense for the June gigs to be at Murrayfield next summer with the Scottish Cup final and international fixtures that month.

14 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Matt also said earlier this week that he believes Swift is doing stadiums in June. 

Yeah this plus new album news = Glasto being a lock imo

I'm more just now trying to work out if she will play a Scottish date which is important to me as I'd rather not travel too far. She seems to do very little in the UK generally though. Last time just Manchester and London I think

4 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yeah I think this makes a lot of sense, would fancy both of them to be capable of doing two nights if Harry Styles can. Courteeners is an odd one right enough, I know they'd just done TRNSMT but I don't think they sold out their O2 Academy gig in Edinburgh straight away last year. Annoying for me as Hampden is pretty close but it makes sense for the June gigs to be at Murrayfield next summer with the Scottish Cup final and international fixtures that month.

Yeah I do not see the Courteeners being able to do that personally. Maybe Bellahouston park tho.

Where I live in Glasgow its almost less hassle in a train to get to Murray field over Hampden cause I wouldn't need to switch at central. On another note, Hampden is also dog shit.

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Yeah this plus new album news = Glasto being a lock imo

I'm more just now trying to work out if she will play a Scottish date which is important to me as I'd rather not travel too far. She seems to do very little in the UK generally though. Last time just Manchester and London I think

She's done 4 non festival/special appearance shows since 2015. According to setlist.fm she's done 60 UK shows and this includes things like Graham Norton/X Factor/Other types of shows where she's done 2-3 songs. 

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

hope we all know that getting tickets for this tour is going to be a bloodbath. My tik tok at the moment is full of swifties talking about ticket buying strategies.

Ticket prices will be eye-wateringly expensive too, plus this dynamic pricing shit. Think my best bet is to wait for a second date to be announced (assuming that happens) and they pounce. Getting standing tix will be tricky.

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

Ticket prices will be eye-wateringly expensive too, plus this dynamic pricing shit. Think my best bet is to wait for a second date to be announced (assuming that happens) and they pounce. Getting standing tix will be tricky.

I’m ngl I’m not feeling hopeful. Feel like swifties will pay whatever price they need to pay to get in as well.

Edited by Matt42

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

hope we all know that getting tickets for this tour is going to be a bloodbath. My tik tok at the moment is full of swifties talking about ticket buying strategies.

Hence why it’s so crucial she’s at Glastonbury! Don’t fancy being in that scrum for Wembley tickets whatsoever. Yeah Glastonbury is a pain, but we’ve got a group trying and I feel fairly confident on getting tickets each year. And you know the price won’t suddenly shoot up to £500 with that surge malarkey 

Going back to the medley talk, I'd honestly take a couple of them just to get through some of the hits she might not play otherwise - would rather hear a verse and a chorus rather than nothing at all. I don't know how she's gonna manage though, gonna be some serious cuts I fear (and that's with me having gone to the Reputation tour)