Taylor swift

brettredmayne

3 hours ago, stanh said:

Going back to the medley talk, I'd honestly take a couple of them just to get through some of the hits she might not play otherwise - would rather hear a verse and a chorus rather than nothing at all. I don't know how she's gonna manage though, gonna be some serious cuts I fear (and that's with me having gone to the Reputation tour)

Folklore and Evermore are ripe for medleys, unfortunately. I think Cardigan and Exile get played in full but then 5 or 6 more will get rattled through as medleys.

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Yeah but you've had it if the act only goes through TM, which some do

Usually there's at least one other option, and it's determined by some combination of the Promoter and the Venue.

Springsteen at Villa Park for example primarily used AXS, but also Ticketmaster and TheTicketFactory - the latter being much easier due to less awareness. His other UK shows each had a different combination - the Edinburgh show I think was on Seetickets.

20 minutes ago, incident said:

Usually there's at least one other option, and it's determined by some combination of the Promoter and the Venue.

Springsteen at Villa Park for example primarily used AXS, but also Ticketmaster and TheTicketFactory - the latter being much easier due to less awareness. His other UK shows each had a different combination - the Edinburgh show I think was on Seetickets.

Ticket Factory are great for Birmingham gigs.

1 hour ago, GeezLouise said:

make sure it's the deluxe edition - The Lakes ❤️

Taylor is the master of the b-side, deluxe edition stuff. The Lakes is one of the best tracks on that record. And then New Romantics, Wonderland, You Are In Love…Imagine not being able to squeeze those tracks on to your records?!

• Like 1