Taylor swift

brettredmayne

16 hours ago, jparx said:

Taylor is the master of the b-side, deluxe edition stuff. The Lakes is one of the best tracks on that record. And then New Romantics, Wonderland, You Are In Love…Imagine not being able to squeeze those tracks on to your records?!

My fave on evermore is Right Where You Left Me too. The desperate howling on the 'you left me noooooo' breaks my heart every time. 

11 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Just seen this on socials, oh dear

?? It's from 3 years ago. Hardly think Taylor needs to be up to speed on every inconsequential face who approaches her for a selfie at such events..

I just looked back on Truss' Instagram to find it (my algorithm will make me pay for that) and I am vastly more offended by the heinous frock she was wearing a few days later.. 

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

?? It's from 3 years ago. Hardly think Taylor needs to be up to speed on every inconsequential face who approaches her for a selfie at such events..

I just looked back on Truss' Instagram to find it (my algorithm will make me pay for that) and I am vastly more offended by the heinous frock she was wearing a few days later.. 

...it was just a joke. I'm not saying she should be cancelled or anything!

It's also not my screenshot, it was from socials!

Edited by scatteredscreens

Cancelled my Moonstone Blue vinyl so that I can buy the Target special edition lavender Vinyl. I don't live in America so I've asked my brother who lives over there to buy it for me and I'll have to wait about a year until i next see him to get it. He will have inevitably squashed it in some way. 

The things we do for this woman, honestly. 

Interestingly the Target CD has 3 additional tracks. One bonus track and two remixes (probably more remixes of willow)

Edited by GeezLouise

5 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Cancelled my Moonstone Blue vinyl so that I can buy the Target special edition lavender Vinyl. I don't live in America so I've asked my brother who lives over there to buy it for me and I'll have to wait about a year until i next see him to get it. He will have inevitably squashed it in some way. 

The things we do for this woman, honestly. 

Interestingly the Target CD has 3 additional tracks. One bonus track and two remixes (probably more remixes of willow)

Couldn't you just get him to send it over? 

Just been watching this in the background

Really interesting seeing how she mixed up tunes on this tour. Trouble sounds like a mess, this version definitely got better as the tour went on but here it sounds like everyone is on a different page.

But the big question - anyone else hoping the 80s synthpop Love Story makes a return? Love that version.