Taylor swift

brettredmayne

7 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Please don’t speak such an evil thought into existence, if she takes a sledgehammer to the number of Folklore or Lover songs before the UK leg you’ll find me face down in a puddle of tears 😞 

Very concerned about the evermore songs 💔 I was thinking she will probably release another re-record before she gets to the UK (I guess speak now) I wonder what she will cut to make space for more songs?

Edited by ls2408

1 minute ago, ls2408 said:

Very concerned about the evermore songs 💔 I was thinking she will probably release another re-record before she gets to the UK (I guess speak now) I wonder what she will cut to make space for more songs?

Fearless, My Tears Ricochet, Marjorie, Midnight Rain, Vigilante Shit and Look What You Made Me Do feel like the candidates that would cause the least outcry if there were any changes but idk. Wouldn’t surprise me if she just left it. She could always do a 15th anniversary tour of Speak Now in 2025 ❤️

1 hour ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Please don’t speak such an evil thought into existence, if she takes a sledgehammer to the number of Folklore or Lover songs before the UK leg you’ll find me face down in a puddle of tears 😞 

Oh I'd be right there with you. I can handle having to wait like 15 months from the start of the tour till the UK dates (seems we might be last up if the rumours of mainland Europe in May are true), but if after all that waiting she cuts the set down I'll be properly gutted. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t see her majorly reworking this current setlist for the international dates. This show is what the tour is, it’s not the same Eras tour if you cut 10 songs from it. The expectation has been set for this tour now and unless she’s doing a Big Weekend or something, she’ll be doing this same show with, at most, a handful of songs swapped in and out. I imagine Lover > Evermore sections will remain the same length since she’s never toured those and fans obviously want to see those records live. Maybe the Rep section will be trimmed and a couple Speak Now songs added if that re-release drops soon.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

I don’t see her majorly reworking this current setlist for the international dates. This show is what the tour is, it’s not the same Eras tour if you cut 10 songs from it. The expectation has been set for this tour now and unless she’s doing a Big Weekend or something, she’ll be doing this same show with, at most, a handful of songs swapped in and out. I imagine Lover > Evermore sections will remain the same length since she’s never toured those and fans obviously want to see those records live. Maybe the Rep section will be trimmed and a couple Speak Now songs added if that re-release drops soon.

Sounds good to me. As long the Reputation trimming doesn’t involve cutting Don’t Blame Me obvs.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/raymond-james-stadium-tampa-fl-6bb8aa1a.html

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/raymond-james-stadium-tampa-fl-73b89e5d.html

Definitely now far enough into the tour that we can see a pattern of her choosing weaker secret songs for the first night in each state and then pulling out belters on the Saturday. Maybe worth bearing in mind when it comes to choosing which nights to go to during her European leg (hahaha who I am kidding) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 4:16 AM, Rose-Colored Boy said:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/raymond-james-stadium-tampa-fl-6bb8aa1a.html

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/raymond-james-stadium-tampa-fl-73b89e5d.html

Definitely now far enough into the tour that we can see a pattern of her choosing weaker secret songs for the first night in each state and then pulling out belters on the Saturday. Maybe worth bearing in mind when it comes to choosing which nights to go to during her European leg (hahaha who I am kidding) 

You’ve cursed this! Second night at Houston and she did A Place In This World and Today Was A Fairytale

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 3:12 PM, ahoykatie said:

this is maybe old news but ... But just hearing Taylor's dating Matty Healy

maybe it means she won't be moving out of town just yet! 

Seems pretty legit, weirdly. Not sure how it’s happened but here for the prospect of a George Daniels-produced Tay album.

3 hours ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Speak Now TV announced. July 7th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr4zC3QOXtU/?igshid=MTIyMzRjYmRlZg==

Just so happened that I was up early due to having to catch a flight and actually was able to tune into an Eras livestream as it was announced!

Finally ❤️ 

I find it genius that every time she announces one of these things, all her other Taylor’s Version albums (and the rest) just shoot back up the charts again. I know this whole reworking business originated in her getting her power (and life’s work) back, but she’s basically got an infinite mass exposure /money glitch going for the next few years at least. Going from the stumble of Reputation (and to a lesser degree, Lover) to what she is right now has been mighty impressive to watch. 

Also, lol if the Matty Healy stuff is true. Her fans do not seem happy about that one. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...