Coach tickets and kids

mario man

Hi all - ahead of the ticket sale this year, there is a potential I’d like to take my 12yo daughter with me next year, who I understand would get in on my ticket.

Therefore my question is would I have to wait for the main sale and not be able to go for a coach ticket, if I’m not getting a separate ticket for her?

Anyone have any experience of buying a coach ticket and then taking a child, on your own ticket?

Many thanks in advance

On 9/17/2022 at 2:31 AM, The other Bellboy said:

You can buy additional coach seat tickets - subject to availability, on the coach you would be on. You don't have to avoid the coach sale. 

Many thanks for that. I’m out of the country for the main sale so I’m probably going to have to put all my efforts into the coach sale, so it’s good to know I can get a seat for my daughter if I am lucky. Cheers 

On 9/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, mario man said:

Hi all - ahead of the ticket sale this year, there is a potential I’d like to take my 12yo daughter with me next year, who I understand would get in on my ticket.

Therefore my question is would I have to wait for the main sale and not be able to go for a coach ticket, if I’m not getting a separate ticket for her?

Anyone have any experience of buying a coach ticket and then taking a child, on your own ticket?

Many thanks in advance

Your daughter needs be 12 when the festival starts next June so beware. Some parents have been caught out in the past as they can check.

2 hours ago, Lycra said:

Your daughter needs be 12 when the festival starts next June so beware. Some parents have been caught out in the past as they can check.

Many thanks - yes she’ll be 12 next June so it’s my last chance to get her in on a free ticket! And she’s a massive T Swift fan so if she does play & I’m there she won’t let me go without taking her!