Talking Heads

Euphoricape

3 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I do hope for a new Davey Byrne album and tour though. But he's probably not rushing to do one given how relentless he toured American Utopia, what a live show though.

he always does big tours when he tours, normally comes to the UK  twice on his tours. i think he's exhausted American utopia.

Edited by Neil

On 9/19/2022 at 3:15 PM, Avalon_Fields said:

It’s 45 years and 4 months since I saw them at Strathclyde Union (Supporting The Ramones), I’ve given up on a reunion some time ago…

My friend Ian Laurie ( sadly no longer here) told a great tale about him and David Byrne on Great Western Road drinking Buckfast after that gig....

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

he always does big tours when he tours, normally comes to the UK  twice on his tours. i think he's exhausted American utopia.

I missed him on AU tour, was just really busy when he toured it and was moving etc so I hope he does at least one more tour so I can see him.

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

I missed him on AU tour, was just really busy when he toured it and was moving etc so I hope he does at least one more tour so I can see him.

there's a film of the AU stageshow, which is pretty good.

1 hour ago, Armourman said:

My friend Ian Laurie ( sadly no longer here) told a great tale about him and David Byrne on Great Western Road drinking Buckfast after that gig....

Funnily enough I was living in student digs on Great Western Road at the time.

Debbie Harry was at the back of the gig, on her own, I was too shy to talk to her.

• Like 1