2024 Festival

Chad888

28 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Not seeing a gap for them at Reading on the Saturday tbh so feel like it’s unlikely unless they do it on Sunday before Victorious, would be a dream though Biffy in 2021 was fantastic

Could they replace diggle d

Ticketmaster are telling me I have to transfer my tickets to my friends as everyone needs there own ticket on there phone.

Is this actually enforced as I'm going with my wife and seems like and awful lot of faffing about when she's going to be stood right next to me anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️

14 minutes ago, footix2 said:

Ticketmaster are telling me I have to transfer my tickets to my friends as everyone needs there own ticket on there phone.

Is this actually enforced as I'm going with my wife and seems like and awful lot of faffing about when she's going to be stood right next to me anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️

It’s been fine at plenty of other gigs I’ve been to. Should be fine, they’ll just want you quickly through the queue

5 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Royal Blood for secret set? Playing an EU festival the week before, intimate UK record store dates until 21st Aug, nothing in the calendar afterwards

This one does makes sense as they need to rebuild their reputation given how they came across at Radio One Weekend as up their own arses?

On secret sets and that early Friday Chevron slot in Leeds / Sunday Reading - calling it now - The Streets

Playing Halifax on the Thursday and I saw them at Boardmasters and he kept mentioning Reading - not saying they were playing just seemed a bit odd 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I’m old now, what’s a brat summer when it’s at home? 🤣

Charli’s latest album is a proper club album called BRAT and her roll out of it has been immense. She’s been popping up hosting events and DJs sets here there and everywhere. People have been calling it ‘BRAT Summer’. It’s very much an album and album rollout that has captured the zeitgeist. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dukey said:

On secret sets and that early Friday Chevron slot in Leeds / Sunday Reading - calling it now - The Streets

Playing Halifax on the Thursday and I saw them at Boardmasters and he kept mentioning Reading - not saying they were playing just seemed a bit odd 

I’ll lose my mind if it is The Streets.

On 8/11/2024 at 12:37 PM, she bangs the drums said:

Also looks like can see the majority of Bleachers and Militare Gun. @Andre91will be happy too?

Very happy with that, mate! I’ve seen Fontaines before but never seen the other two so I’m very excited to basically see all of both.

Wouldn't have checked the times without you notifying me so thanks, man. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1