2024 Festival

Chad888

6 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Download was also "sold out" for the week in the run-up to the festival and definitely wasn't, just standard marketing fare to get those final FOMO sales. 

Still gutted I didn't get tier 1 Fred day at the time, will be an insane run. 

It's a crazy day of music start to finish.

Hoping my shifts don't have me working that day, or at least not too deep into it. Will be so busy with it being the only sold out day.

Edited by efcfanwirral

Think this will be the last time I look at the thread till after the festival. Thanks everyone for some great information over the last wee while. Have a great festival to all those attending.

if you’re at leeds look out for a huge “Barry can’t swim” Scotland flag 😆

HAPPY FESTIVAL DAY, PEOPLE! 

I hope anyone going has a BLAST. 

I’m going to set my tent up with my mates this morning and then coming home again as it’s results day tomorrow and I want to see my Year 11s. I’ll be heading back up tomorrow afternoon for the rest of the weekend (it’s a good job I like 35/40mins from Bramham Park!). 

If anyone is at Leeds on the Saturday and sees a group of 6/7 guys in Mexican ponchos and sombreros, come and say hi because I’ll be one of them! 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Has anyone got one ‘must see act’ from the undercard? If anyone hasn’t heard Destroy Boys, check them out

They’re really great! 

I would also suggest Destroy Boys, Kneecap and especially Militarie Gun. 

12 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They’re really great! 

I would also suggest Destroy Boys, Kneecap and especially Militarie Gun. 

Very interested by Militarie Gun, I’ll 100% be watching them over Fontaines.

My mates haven’t heard of Spiritbox so I’m very much looking forward to a few minds being blown!

40 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Has anyone got one ‘must see act’ from the undercard? If anyone hasn’t heard Destroy Boys, check them out

Militarie Gun, Frozemode, Kingfishr, Good Neighbours and Swim School all worth checking out 

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Does anyone know if day ticket holders get directed to a specific car park at Leeds? Or is it just any depending on where you’re coming from?

Depends where you’re coming from. If you’re coming from A1 north and York then you use white gate and A1 south / M1 / M62 is brown gate. Having said that I believe they all lead to the car parks near green camp.

15 minutes ago, FeverDream said:

Depends where you’re coming from. If you’re coming from A1 north and York then you use white gate and A1 south / M1 / M62 is brown gate. Having said that I believe they all lead to the car parks near green camp.

Lovely stuff, cheers. I’ve got a mate coming for the day and wondered where he’d be directed to.

Honestly the white gate car park is a godsend for those camping at that end. Takes me 45 minutes door to tent including queuing up.

11 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Lovely stuff, cheers. I’ve got a mate coming for the day and wondered where he’d be directed to.

Honestly the white gate car park is a godsend for those camping at that end. Takes me 45 minutes door to tent including queuing up.

It’s great for day tickets too. I was out in 30 mins last year! Far better than Download…

2 minutes ago, FeverDream said:

It’s great for day tickets too. I was out in 30 mins last year! Far better than Download…

I left midway through Killers last year so would’ve been home quickly if I knew where the car park exit was, drove around about 10 times trying to find it 😂

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

HAPPY FESTIVAL DAY, PEOPLE! 

I hope anyone going has a BLAST. 

I’m going to set my tent up with my mates this morning and then coming home again as it’s results day tomorrow and I want to see my Year 11s. I’ll be heading back up tomorrow afternoon for the rest of the weekend (it’s a good job I like 35/40mins from Bramham Park!). 

If anyone is at Leeds on the Saturday and sees a group of 6/7 guys in Mexican ponchos and sombreros, come and say hi because I’ll be one of them! 

god you must see like half the class at the festival if your that close 😂

---

Have a good one guys, doing LCD and Field Day at APE myself (then a bit of carnival!)