2024 Festival

Chad888

Can't wait to see Liam and Lana 🧎‍♀️I wish we could get a picture of them together, but it's not like they're going to stick around after their sets 🥺 It would have been perfect for our group if Lana would have been scheduled to play before Liam on the same day

Edited by Drella

Final weekend plan and top 10 acts I’m most looking forward to: 

Alfie Templeman > Good Neighbours > Destroy Boys > Pendulum > 21 Savage > Catfish and the Bottlemen > Skrillex 

Frozemode > Kneecap > The K’s > Neck Deep > Spiritbox > Two Door Cinema Club > Denzel Curry > Neck Deep > Blink-182 

The Last Dinner Party > Bleachers > Militarie Gun > Fontaines DC > Barry Can’t Swim > Lana Del Rey > Fred again..

1. Fred again.. 

2. Blink-182 

3. Militarie Gun 

4. Skrillex

5. Spiritbox 

6. Kneecap

7. Denzel Curry

8. Bleachers

9. Fontaines DC

10. The Last Dinner Party 

Edited by Andre91

36 minutes ago, Drella said:

Can't wait to see Liam and Lana 🧎‍♀️I wish we could get a picture of them together, but it's not like they're going to stick around after their sets 🥺 It would have been perfect for our group if Lana would have been scheduled to play before Liam on the same day

I feel that for Lana's set you'll be grateful that Liam's fans aren't stood there waiting for him. Such conflicting types of people that it's probably best they're different days! 

Both will be amazing though! 

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Final weekend plan and top 10 acts I’m most looking forward to: 

Alfie Templeman > Good Neighbours > Destroy Boys > Pendulum > 21 Savage > Catfish and the Bottlemen > Skrillex 

Frozemode > Kneecap > The K’s > Neck Deep > Spiritbox > Two Door Cinema Club > Denzel Curry > Neck Deep > Blink-182 

The Last Dinner Party > Bleachers > Militarie Gun > Fontaines DC > Barry Can’t Swim > Lana Del Rey > Fred again..

1. Fred again.. 

2. Blink-182 

3. Militarie Gun 

4. Skrillex

5. Spiritbox 

6. Kneecap

7. Denzel Curry

8. Bleachers

9. Fontaines DC

10. The Last Dinner Party 

Your Sunday is honestly an incredible day of music. I recommend Swim School before Last Dinner Party 

Edited by efcfanwirral

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I feel that for Lana's set you'll be grateful that Liam's fans aren't stood there waiting for him. Such conflicting types of people that it's probably best they're different days! 

Both will be amazing though! 

There are actually a lot of people who love both Liam and Lana, but it's mostly girls tbf 😅 Our group would have probably just bought a day ticket if Lana would have been scheduled to sub for Liam, but now we're in for the weekend

56 minutes ago, Drella said:

There are actually a lot of people who love both Liam and Lana, but it's mostly girls tbf 😅 Our group would have probably just bought a day ticket if Lana would have been scheduled to sub for Liam, but now we're in for the weekend

to be fair I like both and I'm more of a "typical" Oasis fan!  Loads of good stuff all weekend to be fair, especially Lana day with Fontaines, Last Dinner Party, Bleachers etc 

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, FeverDream said:

Looks quite smart tbf I can’t lie. Shame I’m not really into any of the acts that are playing it. I suppose I’ll have to check it out if I have a lull in the day 

I am very excited to see the prodigy under there

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Also the f**king Alan and Steve chant seems to have returned after a few years off. Boooo

I genuinely lost sleep over that and the ‘what do we think of Tottenham’ chant in 2018. I’m sure there was a third chant too but can’t for the life of me remember what it was but it drove me insane!

15 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Leeds is absolutely rammed now. Came back at about 6pm and Green is so so busy. 

I'm booked on the Quiet camp, though someone said they were sending people from Green on to this site? I will be pissed off if i rock up at 10am tomorrow and they tell me there is no space for something i booked in December! 

38 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I agree it's VERY small for him and Prodigy. I'm not sure that Blink are enough of a draw for the people here in comparison

PXL_20240822_194948089.jpg

Think prodigy might lose a few people to Blink but still be rammed, considering the crowd for Barry at Glasto and that there’s no one against him I think it’s gonna be carnage

19 hours ago, footix2 said:

We be good if someone can do a ground update tomorrow morning, some heavy ass rain due overnight tonight 😲

Leeds is fine on foot. The main issue is the obvious wind. Some of the campsite bunting/lights in yellow have fallen on to tents and there’s a few tent casualties genuinely quite difficult to stand outside in it. 

10 minutes ago, Cammers said:

Leeds is fine on foot. The main issue is the obvious wind. Some of the campsite bunting/lights in yellow have fallen on to tents and there’s a few tent casualties genuinely quite difficult to stand outside in it. 

I’m in pink moon camping in a little tee pee with just one pole to support the whole thing. I think the tent pegs have all blown out. Its carnage here, i popped my head out it the tent door and there were multiple teepees in a pile on the floor 😬

It is windy as hell at Leeds, this morning. Got woken up half an hour ago by the back part of my tent falling on me; I had to go and re-peg it, despite it being solidly pegged down in the first place. I’ve never known wind like this at a festival. It’s supposed to settle down by midday-ish but if it doesn’t, surely anything on an outdoor stage will have to be paused until it’s safe for things to go on.