Download 2024

FeverDream

9 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Would imagine Manchester orchestra are headlining 

From the announcement on their website (thankfully): 'Really hope you’re as excited as we are!? There’s plenty more where that came from, including of course your Friday & Saturday headliners.' Gaslight the only headliner announced so far.

2 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

From the announcement on their website (thankfully): 'Really hope you’re as excited as we are!? There’s plenty more where that came from, including of course your Friday & Saturday headliners.' Gaslight the only headliner announced so far.

That’s interesting - but fair enough! Hoping the sub Gaslight as that’ll be enough for a day ticket for me 

17 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Bearded Theory got Jane's Addiction as a headliner so I guess that rules them out of Download? Shame as that's a band I haven't seen since their tour with NIN in 2009. I missed the Download they played as was away travelling.

Get over to Bearded. Best festival around.

7 minutes ago, Nice to Michu said:

With his solo band? I doubt it, Stone Sour only do 2nd stage headliner or 3rd main and they’re bigger than CMFT, he doesn’t sell out venues with his solo band.

And yet his solo tour starting next week sold out in a few hours 

Edited by Marka23

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Avril a given to be subbing or 3rd down on FOB day? Will bring in lots of day tickets for sure. Get SUM 41 over the weekend and pop punk fans will be happy especially with how the Slam Dunk lineup has gone down. 

Yup, given what Halestorm can sell and they were 3rd down I'm expecting that. I don't think The Offspring with go 3rd down myself. I actually think if they booked Sum 41 to headline second stage that day they might sell the day out because I would definitely attend.

Who saw the cryptic post pop up on fightstars Facebook earlier ? 
could we be seeing Charlie and the gang return to donnington next year?

IMG_9240.png

IMG_9239.png