2024 Headliners

19 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Your second comment makes no sense. 

your claim that it doesn't makes no sense.

headliners i've seen: the cure (twice)/macca (once)/archaos/ gil scott heron/psychedelic furs [think that's it]. most headliners aren't so great.

28 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Glastonbury and this forum will be a lot better moving forward without you involved.

these forums have been better without fakes like you here (was better when you were banned).

Edited by Neil

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

headliners i've seen: the cure (twice)/macca (once)/archaos/ gil scott heron/psychedelic furs [think that's it]. most headliners aren't so great.

Agree

I've seen: The Cure (1986), Gill Scott Heron, Jay-Z, Beyonce and Stormzy

Plus the Pyramid is a pain to negotiate

7 minutes ago, Superscally said:

That you saw 20 minutes? That is dreadful. I assume that's what you meant because everyone else who was there including all the critics thought it was ace.

Not quite everyone. At least 3 people were far from impressed, all of whom legged it to Public Enemy and had a great time.

30 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Not quite everyone. At least 3 people were far from impressed, all of whom legged it to Public Enemy and had a great time.

I walked past that was about the total size of the crowd for PE.

Didn't see much of the stones mostly saw someone's back.

Edited by Neil

5 hours ago, Superscally said:

That you saw 20 minutes? That is dreadful. I assume that's what you meant because everyone else who was there including all the critics thought it was ace.

Weirdly that’s the same feedback Bad Bunny got after their 2027 headline set

I hate this but plenty of you Will love it. Take that seem to be lined up for a show at Ashton gate in Bristol for late June.seems slightly odd to be lined up this early must be so it can fit around other shows.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I hate this but plenty of you Will love it. Take that seem to be lined up for a show at Ashton gate in Bristol for late June.seems slightly odd to be lined up this early must be so it can fit around other shows.

Must be fitting it so they can play Plymouth … sure I saw that somewhere 😀

4 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

They are also playing the co-op live. 

And the City Ground, Nottingham. Seems to be an Elton John style tour of all the stadiums that don't usually host concerts rather than anything Glastonbury related.

Edited by incident

15 hours ago, Skip997 said:

That's just you making bad choices for your musical preferences. 

On 9/20/2023 at 11:14 AM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

GnR were awesome fun. Elton was an all-timer.

Only Arctics objectively lived up to their reputation as being dross, going through the motions etc.

Yep spot on, Arctic Monkeys were dreary..an im a fan.

Guns N Roses was probably the most fun I've had at a Glastonbury headliner, it was so good!

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Must be fitting it so they can play Plymouth … sure I saw that somewhere 😀

there's a huge take that fan on team efests so i suggested to iggy that he get her to tell him what they're up to.

12 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Weirdly that’s the same feedback Bad Bunny got after their 2027 headline set

Bad Bunny. So bad that they booked him to headline in a fallow year. Got a bigger crowd than he would have done if the festival was on. The audience found his act very "moo-ving". They voted with their arses, did a sh*t and went to find some more grass.

Edited by Superscally