2024 Headliners

4 minutes ago, EavisAintDead said:

These are the times where you just have to trust your gut and go and see Justice and see something magical. If your friends want to miss out on that then so be it

I could go either way

Depends if Justice are elsewhere for example

1 hour ago, gfa said:

None of my lot have seen Coldplay before and all are very excited - probably will end up there with them as I haven't seen them either.

if they are against Justice will be fuming though if my lot all go to coldplay!

Same thing happened with me, my mates, Justice and Ed Sheeran in 2017.

Go your own way… you won’t regret it 😀😀

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, aldo88 said:

which acts at this American festival, three months after Glastonbury, are being discussed as “2024 Headliners”?

They aren’t. It’s just what suprefan does… he’s got a thing about showing us what we’re missing! 

7 hours ago, EavisAintDead said:

These are the times where you just have to trust your gut and go and see Justice and see something magical. If your friends want to miss out on that then so be it

I think that is a difficult call. I would normally go with gut. Problem is gut is full of..either way it's a gamble. Do what you want. Either choice will be either totally right or annoyingly wrong. That's Glastonbury. Both will be brilliant.  Just don't waste time with FOMO 

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

ive dmd supre with a link to appropriate area of the forum 

I don't think he posts in this thread because he can't find the right one, but lets see lol 🙂 

2 hours ago, gherkin8r said:

But would these American festivals not be full of Americans? 

1 hour ago, fullfathom5 said:

There lies the problem - ha ha!

Why y’all gotta be like that for? 😂

3 hours ago, stuie said:

They aren’t. It’s just what suprefan does… he’s got a thing about showing us what we’re missing! 

Oh sh*t is that what he's doing by posting those line ups? I missed the beggining of all of that. My word. There's some shite amongst that.

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Oh sh*t is that what he's doing by posting those line ups? I missed the beggining of all of that. My word. There's some shite amongst that.

Apparently when Glasto start paying proper fees to their artists we can have those lineups. Or something. I forget what the original point is it’s been going on so long! 

7 minutes ago, stuie said:

Apparently when Glasto start paying proper fees to their artists we can have those lineups. Or something. I forget what the original point is it’s been going on so long! 

Just imagine the day when Glastonbury can put Dave Matthews Band on the top line.

8 minutes ago, stuie said:

*Insert joke about 100 cash registers*

20 minutes ago, stuie said:

Gladstonebury could really learn a thing or two from those guys

58 minutes ago, stuie said:

I wonder when those other festivals will be able to start booking some some of the biggest artists in the world ever.... for a massively reduced fee...... 

The amount of off topic chat across the forum, I'm struggling to see the problem with someone dropping 1 post with another line up.

By the same logic should a thread about your mates band who opened the JP 7 years ago still be in the Glasto forum with random non Glasto related bumps?

• Upvote 1