2024 Headliners

1 hour ago, incident said:

You know I mentioned more than 3 names right?

If you genuinely look at that 2020 poster and think "that's not very strong" then fair enough. But I can safely say you'd be in a tiny minority.

Yes, but they were directly 3 names I didn't care about, absolutely no interest in the Legend slot.

Yes the post I had around 12 acts on the poster I'd have seen but that doesn't make anything else weak. I had 13/14 on last years first poster. 

19 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Yes, but they were directly 3 names I didn't care about, absolutely no interest in the Legend slot.

Yes the post I had around 12 acts on the poster I'd have seen but that doesn't make anything else weak. I had 13/14 on last years first poster. 

This is the subjectivity/ objectivity argument though.

Subjectively: Coldplay/ Lewis Capaldi/ Ed Sheeran are boring to me. But artists like that are always among the most popular at the festival. So objectively the festival is making good choices when booking these.

Saying Kendrick Lamar isn't a good booking is just confusing to me. One of the biggest and most acclaimed artists on Earth.

Greetings UK festival fans! Hello from California, I posted on here once before and gave you something that turned out to be some useful information…. But I could not remember my old log in…. Doh 

Anyway -  You will shortly receive info that Oliver Rodrigo will be headlining Glastonbury 2024!  News from her camp is that she was going to play the festival in an non-headliner capacity but has had talks with the festivals team and will now play the main stage as a headliner instead.

I'm sure you will want to look to validate this info, I can’t give you anymore at this point, but there will be some good clues around in a couple of weeks im sure you will find. 

Peace out.

Edited by onepostonly

10 minutes ago, onepostonly said:

Greetings UK festival fans! Hello from California, I posted on here once before and gave you something that turned out to be some useful information…. But I could not remember my old log in…. Doh 

Anyway -  You will shortly receive info that Oliver Rodrigo will be headlining Glastonbury 2024!  News from her camp is that she was going to play the festival in an non-headliner capacity but has had talks with the festivals team and will now play the main stage as a headliner instead.

I'm sure you will want to look to validate this info, I can’t give you anymore at this point, but there will be some good clues around in a couple of weeks im sure you will find. 

Peace out.

Oliver? Please May I have more……..info

IMG_0964.jpeg.56afc6c3182aa7345db0a5fa04da1c3a.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

41 minutes ago, onepostonly said:

Peace out.

no

5 hours ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Subjectively: Coldplay/ Lewis Capaldi/ Ed Sheeran are boring to me. But artists like that are always among the most popular at the festival. So objectively the festival is making good choices when booking these.

Saying Kendrick Lamar isn't a good booking is just confusing to me. One of the biggest and most acclaimed artists on Earth.

Not an argument, just a debate.

What someone can't say, they can if they aren't interested. Kendrick would never be an artist for me have booked at all so from that view on what I would like and pay my money for then he isn't a good booking. He is way way bigger overseas though, did he not pull an average size crowd for Glastonbury?

10 hours ago, onepostonly said:

Peace out.

What was the information, because you can search for that, to find your old profile...because, funnily enough...I don't believe you...

14 hours ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Exactly this. I judge Glastonbury bookings by two separate measures.

1. Subjectively do I like them?

2. Objectively are they a good book if for the festival that justifies their slot?

The two are often very different but the second one is actually more important.