2024 Headliners

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

As in Cinnamon? If so, apparently he turned down whatever slot they offered him for ‘20 as he wanted bigger so I don’t think they’ll be rushing to give him a major slot any time soon. 

yep cinnamon. lets see I guess, wonder what he was offered

his show sizes vary a lot across the country but he definitely has a solid fanbase down south i think vs courteeners etc

@clarkete

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, gfa said:

yep cinnamon. lets see I guess, wonder what he was offered

his show sizes vary a lot across the country but he definitely has a solid fanbase down south i think vs courteeners etc

@clarkete

If I remember correctly he was offered something like Other sub but he thought he should be getting something like Pyramid sub, which was never gonna happen and still isn’t, so unless he’s dropped his ego a little it might well stand in the way of him being booked. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 5:29 AM, FloorFiller said:

Pulp are apparently playing this year but not as a headliner, so presumably as a sub. 

I'd entirely missed thus nugget. Pyramid sub to AM on the Friday? Cannot see them underneath GNR and was under the impression Lizzo was being locked up beneath Elton John.

18 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Lil Nas X is the name that's been thrown around the most for this slot

Not really based on anything other than he’s playing festivals around the time and would be a mega fun act to keep the party going after Rod/before (hopefully) Pulp and then Elton. He might end up playing another day (or even another stage) but that seems like a great slot for him.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, km9 said:

Looking at the 2023 thread, are we sure we want to start this thread so early? Or is this the place to go for a bit of tranquility?

No GnR chat, no dramas! Surely Tay Tay has to be a shoe in for 2024?! From a selfish perspective I’m hoping both Dua and TS wait a year as I won’t be able to attend next year

1 hour ago, rwoo said:

No GnR chat, no dramas! Surely Tay Tay has to be a shoe in for 2024?! From a selfish perspective I’m hoping both Dua and TS wait a year as I won’t be able to attend next year

scenes if GNR pull out and are nailed on for 2024

thing i'd just leave this place, couldn't cope with another year of GNR tantrums