2024 Headliners

1 minute ago, Suprefan2 said:

Oh, so you think it’s cool to remove me just because I show you the truth huh

have you ever considered the world doesn’t revolve around your backwards little fest on a small little island… Goldenvoice would come in and clear out the mess at GF in a day. Emily should let them. We know what’s up 

Okay

Seems I was wrong

5 minutes ago, Suprefan2 said:

Oh, so you think it’s cool to remove me just because I show you the truth huh

have you ever considered the world doesn’t revolve around your backwards little fest on a small little island… Goldenvoice would come in and clear out the mess at GF in a day. Emily should let them. We know what’s up 

2prefan

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, august1 said:

The offending post which has been deleted. Contained a near certain other stage headliner and a previous Pyramid headliner who's up and active in things fall through. 

Makes no sense.

I'd be happy to go to suprefan's house and beat them to death if anyone has their address. That way nobody will have to get upset about their annoying posts or indeed their posts being removed and we can all have a lovely time without any americanophiles ruining it.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, On The Blend said:

Actually banning the guy is hilariously petty. He was posting the odd US lineup, he was hardly threatening the integrity of the forum...

I'm not even vaguely convinced anyone has actually banned him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

Hi Everyone by the way, I'm new to this chat, thought I'd pop along to see who the rumored headliners might be but instead i see that as my first message  -  what is going on here!!!

Dunno, some weird guy getting tooled up to blow up some sh*t cos, err, I think, being pointed out as a bit of a prat. I think he is from USA so touch wood, won't know the meaning of the word prat for at least 20 seconds. By which time I will have deleted all traces of my IP address and moved to an undisclosed location. Its still Dua, Stevie W and Coldplay btw

6 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

Hi Everyone by the way, I'm new to this chat, thought I'd pop along to see who the rumored headliners might be but instead i see that as my first message  -  what is going on here!!!

Welcome to our forum, it's so friendly... most of the time 😂

1 minute ago, Mich1268 said:

Dunno, some weird guy getting tooled up to blow up some sh*t cos, err, I think, being pointed out as a bit of a prat. I think he is from USA so touch wood, won't know the meaning of the word prat for at least 20 seconds. By which time I will have deleted all traces of my IP address and moved to an undisclosed location. Its still Dua, Stevie W and Coldplay btw

I  wish you and your family best wishes in your quest for safety. Thank you for the heads up on actual Headliners which is what i was here to find 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, discgoesmic said:

Welcome to our forum, it's so friendly... most of the time 😂

I've been in it before probably back in the tear Metallica headlined as that was the last time i went - no death threats that year 

2 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

I've been in it before probably back in the tear Metallica headlined as that was the last time i went - no death threats that year 

Ah, back to the 'Stand by yer beds' days with @Neil. Good times.

Edited by discgoesmic

3 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Might as well mull guest spots:

Stevie Wonder: N/A

Dua Lipa: Elton John

Coldplay: Stormzy

Stevie Wonder: Chris Martin

Dua Lipa: Chris Martin

Coldplay: Brandon Flowers

• Thanks 1