Can I buy a one-way coach trip back?

SGC

Managed to get a coach ticket! But in a panic only got a single from London when intended to get return and would like to avoid train on Monday. What are my options? Any chance at all to change to return ticket / buy a one-way coach back to London?

1 hour ago, SGC said:

Managed to get a coach ticket! But in a panic only got a single from London when intended to get return and would like to avoid train on Monday. What are my options? Any chance at all to change to return ticket / buy a one-way coach back to London?

national express does glastonbury coaches

12 hours ago, SGC said:

national express or a free shuttle to castle cary and then then train to London 

20 hours ago, SGC said:

Try contacting See. If may be able to book you a return.

• 4 weeks later...

I did this same thing and I contacted the National Express who operates the coach, they said that once I get the actual coach ticket, they should be able to help me and change it from a one way coach to a return coach, but there was nothing they could do for me at the moment because the coach ticket information had not been sent out yet.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...