Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Just wanted to weigh in here on the whole RHCP thing. So my husband saw them twice before this year, he's a massive lifelong fan and said they were the most upsetting and disappointing acts he had ever seen. Think he did Reading and them at Hyde Park.

I was undeterred and we went to their London show this year and it was amazing. He said it was basically the show he wished they had always played (although he did get a bit upset they didn't play much early stuff, but he said that was minor compared to the previous performances he had seen.)

3 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

Just wanted to weigh in here on the whole RHCP thing. So my husband saw them twice before this year, he's a massive lifelong fan and said they were the most upsetting and disappointing acts he had ever seen. Think he did Reading and them at Hyde Park.

I was undeterred and we went to their London show this year and it was amazing. He said it was basically the show he wished they had always played (although he did get a bit upset they didn't play much early stuff, but he said that was minor compared to the previous performances he had seen.)

If he hasn't then tell him to read the Scar Tissue book - I've seen them two or three times and they vary from underwhelming to awesome - fairly clear they shouldn't of been touring a lot of the time when they were.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

GnR now even stronger than Elton to headline. Really feels like we have our three already. 

(yes I know betting odds don't mean much, but let's be honest, they kinda do) 

Screenshot_20221117_173001.jpg

Come on, they really can't do three rock acts.

Nice to see Eminem odds coming down though.

1 hour ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

GnR now even stronger than Elton to headline. Really feels like we have our three already. 

(yes I know betting odds don't mean much, but let's be honest, they kinda do) 

Screenshot_20221117_173001.jpg

Hmm Harry’s are shortening. Now above Blur and Rihanna

9 hours ago, TheFieryFurnace18 said:

That's interesting, I saw them at rock werchter 2018 and it was one of the funnest experiences I've had at a gig. They did play off the back of QOTSA though and I was wasted. 

Yeah, friends at Boomtown in the same year (I think?) said they were awesome too. Really strange.

4 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

He's in Cardiff 21st, Belgium 24th and Germany 27th. 

If the AM info is true (I'm pretty convinced it is) then he could do Sunday, but it looks unlikely

But not actually the worst trip is it.  Harry subbed by Lizzo who he loves.  I’m not ruling it out