Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, stuie said:

You're saying stuff with the same level of certainty as when you (and only you) said Roxy were the legend. 

You are also doing that thing now where people only believe what they want to. 

it was sent to Neil by a west holts booker ... so someone clearly in the know ... however that info seemed to change which Neil acknowledged 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

it was sent to Neil by a west holts booker ... so someone clearly in the know ... however that info seemed to change which Neil acknowledged 

it wasnt him who gave me the roxy stuff, he gives me very little info, tho i do have conversations with him sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

That info turned out to be wrong.  As might the GnR info, but it might not.

So, it's probably best to stop talking absolutes until anything is confirmed. 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Not seen a single lineup so far at any festival that’s got me excited. It’s looking really weak across the board. I’m sure Glastonbury will be great but this stinks of a non-vintage year.

Maybe - but obviously as we all know theres far more than pointy headliners. Seems to me that the undercard will be fantastic this year

12 minutes ago, therefused said:

are they though? theyre massive

be careful here, you are not allowed to think heavy metal/rock is good and should only be on at glasto if its 2am on a tiny stage

of course GnR are big enough, but they are the wrong type of music for some, its why they think they have no place ....should stick with Download festival etc etc

• Upvote 1

Just now, stuie said:

i started knocking the gnr info because of others talking in absolutes. irts a ridiculous story to believe.

1 minute ago, stuie said:

yep fair ... it should also be less of a challenge for people to give out info i feel anyway even if it turns out to be not accurate ... unless someone is clearly trolling 🙂 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

i started knocking the gnr info because of others talking in absolutes. irts a ridiculous story to believe.

I'd agree with that if Emily hadn't said that GnR "need to play here at some point"..

Since she did say that, about a year ago, it's reasonable to consider that they could be in the conversation.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

no, it was said to me by a proven source.

Soon to be proven wrong?

4 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

AM - GnR - The Weeknd

i predict this.

I'm sticking with AM - GnR - Elton.