Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Just now, westholtschic said:

Don’t forget the Foos announcement 

Just can’t help but love the British way of announcing things.

we truly don’t give a fuck, but love randomness. Me and my mates have laughed a lot at this announcement 

Edited by TGCarr

48 minutes ago, pops1998 said:

Did we have that for Macca? I was at another set during the same time he was on so wasn’t really wandering around 

I walked from the Pyramid field to the Other field via San Remo and then back to the Pyramid via Left Field and was shocked at how busy it was at headliner time in all the random bars/small stages etc. Honestly looked like you could have walked in any odd venue and a party was going on. All while Paul McCartney was headlining the Pyramid.

An amazing way to tease what is a very exciting announcement.

I caught Elton at Hyde Park in the summer and it was a fantastic show. I've only really come to appreciate him in my later years but am now fully on-board the train. What a way for him to finally bow out. 

Regarding QOTSA and the discussion about possibly being against Elton on Other; perhaps we shouldn't rule out the possibility of them subbing Elton? Josh Homme and Elton are good mates after all and Homme sang Goodbye Yellow Brick Road tremendously at the Taylor Hawkins tribute a few months back. That would be a hell of a one-two to see out the Sunday. 

Edited by JA_Watts

3 minutes ago, rascalpete said:

Why are we saying 7pm? Or is it just the usual 7pm x?

I think someone said Emily would be at the Cheese and Grain from 7pm for an event. I might be wrong on her being there at 7 though! Also, with the cam photo and Emily's Twitter likes, it does feel like something is "in the wind...!"