Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Alking said:

Not the most exiting prospect personally. Only bonus for Elton is we may have a golden hour or so where the festival will be marginally quieter 

No more reactions left today, but big upvote for this, the most sensible post since Elton was "announced".

Wouldn't worry though there's bound to be a lively relevant party act with actual bangers on either West Holts ot The Other.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skip997 said:

No more reactions left today, but big upvote for this, the most sensible post since Elton was "announced".

Wouldn't worry though there's bound to be a lively relevant party act with actual bangers on either West Holts ot The Other.

Evening Happy

No problem with Elton playing, just let's have artists in the appropriate slots. I don't like him, but he is a legend, get him in that slot, free up the headline slot for someone more contemporary.

I didn't get to see either due to clashes but Bille and Kendrick are the sort of booking they should be looking at for headliners. Saw Billie in 2019, she was very good.

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

No problem with Elton playing, just let's have artists in the appropriate slots. I don't like him, but he is a legend, get him in that slot, free up the headline slot for someone more contemporary.

I didn't get to see either due to clashes but Bille and Kendrick are the sort of booking they should be looking at for headliners. Saw Billie in 2019, she was very good.

Guy had two top 10 hits recently. Can’t argue he doesn’t have contemporary appeal. 

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

This is a much more cheerful and balanced post 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

The man is going around playing absolutely massive stadiums. He is a legend yes, and maybe 15 years ago he'd have done the legend slot, but the man has had a successful rebrand into an absolutely massive act with his 'farewell' tour.

I'm not that ecstatic about Elton but it's a good booking given some of the acts touring next year so far.