Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, stuie said:

Have yourself a lovely day Neil. 

Sorry I can't spend it going round and round in circles with your nonsense.

congrats  for making a post today which wasn't about me. 

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Even more mad when you consider the most important part of the “ridiculous story” - GnR playing, is true.

even more mad when you can't recognise that there was no connection.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Anyway, I have to do some work and this is the conversational equivalent of self flagellation.

Toodles.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

I specifically remember you saying ‘maybe Emelie Sande?’ which by your logic is presenting it as fact.

it was a post which was something like, "my guesses are....."

trying to fit names to something emily had said.

Just now, 09matthewsw said:

Can someone please explain what the hell is going on in this thread? I come here for headliner gossip and rumours and it’s just pages and pages of arguing! I can never seem to scroll back far enough to find out what you’re actually arguing about 😂

Am Friday / gnr saturday / elton sunday

anything since then is just arguing because its this trio

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

"The place to experience the spirit of Glastonbury all year round"

i'm glad my glastonbury isn't about going along with the crowd, that would involve some very dreadful shit.

2 minutes ago, 09matthewsw said:

Can someone please explain what the hell is going on in this thread? I come here for headliner gossip and rumours and it’s just pages and pages of arguing! I can never seem to scroll back far enough to find out what you’re actually arguing about 😂

Life the universe and gnr

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

So he just guessed Arctic Monkeys and Guns N Roses, presented them with a ‘ridiculous’ story, and somehow managed to get them both right?

we've no real idea if they're right yet, the festival has only confirmed one headliner so far. m mind is still open, unlike the many closed minds.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

As the owner of this site I took your word as bond and ended up losing my life savings, house, and wife on that bet. Nice one, Neil.

which only proves you the fool.

5 minutes ago, 09matthewsw said:

some people chose to believe a stupid story and are embarrassed that they did.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

i'm glad my glastonbury isn't about going along with the crowd, that would involve some very dreadful shit.

If "the spirit of Glastonbury" resembled this forum at times, it would be more like a primary school playground. Albeit with fewer conkers and Panini stickers. The weird thing is, when the vast majority of us step away from the keyboard and get in front of each other, our attitudes are much different. Zero confrontation and far more tolerant of each other. Shame how we can't all play nice.

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Show me literally one person who isn't you who thought that post was a prediction and I'll show you a talking blue dog 

you're discussing it with them!

nowhere did it say prediction or anything like it. 

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If "the spirit of Glastonbury" resembled this forum at times, it would be more like a primary school playground. 

the primary school playground is the reason for the discord. if people were as nice as they like to believe they are the world would be a better place.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

you're discussing it with them!

nowhere did it say prediction or anything like it. 

There was 15 pages of people predicting it based on nothing before he did, he rightfully called you on your BS in January and 20+ people liked the post, because it was blatantly obvious you were in the wrong. You're living in your own distorted bubble of reality on this one and nobody buys it.

Edited by BenG92