Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Imagine you've managed to snag your first Glastonbury tickets. You come to this site expecting to learn about little tricks and secret parts of the festival you weren't aware of, to discuss music you're excited to see and maybe even arrange a meetup.

You haven't followed the rumours closely but you come to this thread excited to talk about Elton John and then

Pizza And Fire - Community GIF - Community Donald Glover Troy Barnes -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Alex DeLarge
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

There was 15 pages of people predicting it based on nothing before he did, he rightfully called you on your BS in January and 20+ people liked the post, because it was blatantly obvious you were in the wrong. You're living in your own distorted bubble of reality on this one and nobody buys it.

nowhere did it say prdiction, just like my emili sande didn't say prediction, it did explicitly say 'guess', so anyone tapping me with it is proven troll.

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

@roughblokealso called Elton in the trio he provided his info for, despite us being unsure at the time. Also knew 2023's headliners months in advance, including Kendrick who had nothing announced and no sign of activity. 

All hail @roughbloke

efests has had elton listed for sunday since last june. also had kendrick  from sept 2000.

Edited by Neil

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

nowhere did it say prdiction, just like my emili sande didn't say prediction, it did explicitly say 'guess', so anyone tapping me with it is proven troll.

The chair I'm sitting in doesn't say "CHAIR" on it but it doesn't take much to come to the correct conclusion 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Neil said:

you're probably getting confused about which account you're using today.

You literally know/can easily find out I have only one account (bar one I made with an almost identical name when I forgot the password very briefly like three years ago, @Freddyflintstonre.)

What are you on about? 😅😂

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

What happened to you selling efests Neil? Anything we can all do to help make it happen?? 

make an offer if you're not jus a big mouth and you think you can do better.

Edited by Neil

47 minutes ago, 09matthewsw said:

Can someone please explain what the hell is going on in this thread? I come here for headliner gossip and rumours and it’s just pages and pages of arguing! I can never seem to scroll back far enough to find out what you’re actually arguing about 😂

So a few years ago there was this lad called Somto Raphael Unigwe who was a massive J Cole fan and wanted the world to know it.....

Just now, FatAmmy said:

Can't make a serious offer without seeing the books. What's the monthly revenue? 

If you were serious you'd have already looked at the numbers that are available at companies House. So just guff from you then