Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you were serious you'd have already looked at the numbers that are available at companies House. So just guff from you then 

Not from your country and not aware of companies house but I can't imagine it contains a full accounting of the information that would go into a serious offer. I'll look into it, though. Thanks!

Just now, FatAmmy said:

Not from your country and not aware of companies house but I can't imagine it contains a full accounting of the information that would go into a serious offer. I'll look into it, though. Thanks!

It gives enough info to answer your question. 

2 minutes ago, Jonny_Naylor said:

Abbreviated accounts and (negative) balance sheet filed only - no info on turnover or profit (as is standard for micro entity / SME's) 

2 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

The link posted above just shows annual assets and liabilities... Really didn't answer my question, although it was a bit illuminating. Is there anything else?

On my phone so cant see properly what is filed there. I'm pretty sure that I signed forms. For filing which included turnover. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

efests has had elton listed for sunday since last june. also had kendrick  from sept 2000.

Pretty impressive you managed to call Kendrick when he was 13 years old! All heil Neil

• Like 1

Just now, gfa said:

Pretty impressive you managed to call Kendrick when he was 13 years old! All heil Neil

i might have got the year wrong, i meant the September before he headlined, so nearly a year before, and before anyone else.

35 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

you've not serious if you expect to have this discussion on a pblic forum, so stop with your empty guff.

Edited by Neil
typo's

Just now, Neil said:

you've not serious if you expect to have this discussion on a pblic forum, so stop with your empty guff.

All I've done is say that it's impossible to make a serious offer without seeing a full accounting. Obviously wouldn't expect that in public

5 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

32 members currently browsing. Glad to see there's 31 other people who'd rather read this absolute nonsense than do the jobs they're assumedly at right now.

out of upvotes

8 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

32 members currently browsing. Glad to see there's 31 other people who'd rather read this absolute nonsense than do the jobs they're assumedly at right now.

Hey I'm waiting for emails to come in, I swear! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

It's part of my Glastonbury build up. We should get Neil melt downs added to The Thingy

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

Keep checking in blind hope that the nonsense has stopped and someone's actually come out with a credible curve ball! 

Thank god everyone will be too high to worry about 'he said, she said, I was first' once we get there. Embarrassing 

Roll on Elton John!!! Woohooooooo!!! 🥳 

• Like 1

Ain't nothing like the excitement of seeing the headliners thread being hot and hoping it's because there's some actual news, only to turn into disappointment when it turns out to be a flaming dumpster fire fuelled by a 2 month argument.

Emily (or anyone from GFL), for the love of god please release some news before this place goes full lord of the flies.

26 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok anyone with sensible offers I’m sure neil is more than happy to listen to them and he’s accessible via dm … so would be a great starting point . 

am already having several discussions with serious people (one of which i know anyway) which should progress rapidly in the next few days.