Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

37 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That Chic set was one for the ages. One of my most treasured memories on the farm.

I need this explained to me, though! What kind of bird is it?!

It’s swift, dont any of you on here ever watch Springwatch😉

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

4 hours ago, BenG92 said:

AM's sleeping pill of a show will be a very easy skip for me. That new album is a turkey, and I stand by what I said 4 years ago in regards to TBHC - if it wasn't AM performing it, people wouldn't care in the slightest. In the same way that some Tool fans would listen to Maynard fart into a microphone for an hour and call it genius. 

I honestly think TBHC is their best album and new one isn't far behind. Their early stuff hasn't aged that well for me, it sounds like cartoon indie or something.

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I must admit, I know absolutely nothing but it did come to me via a friend I trust, and it came to him via someone would usually be well informed about these things. 

He said it’s due to be announced next week; as I say I’m not claiming to have any insider track or anything, but if it’s real I would imagine that rules them out 

4 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I must admit, I know absolutely nothing but it did come to me via a friend I trust, and it came to him via someone would usually be well informed about these things. 

He said it’s due to be announced next week; as I say I’m not claiming to have any insider track or anything, but if it’s real I would imagine that rules them out 

He maybe got it from on here. Someone posted it yesterday I think.

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

He maybe got it from on here. Someone posted it yesterday I think.

Ah apologies, the lad my friend got it from works at the SoL which is why we thought he’d know; and when my mate asked him if he had any evidence he sent him that screenshot I first posted. Either way, I would still be surprised if they played Glasto