Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

28 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

So you're all saying Bicep acts are shit without a light show?

Like loads of main stage electronic acts - see Chemical Bro's, Prodigy etc. 

36 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

So you're all saying Bicep acts are shit without a light show?

They had Bru-C at like 3pm this year and it looked like a school disco. Not that Bru-C isn't a school disco regardless, but still

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

There’s stuff on that R/L lineup that interests me, but annoyingly it’s too spread out across the three days. There isn’t quite enough on any single day to make a ticket worthwhile.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing.  There are are 8 acts I would like to see, but taken as individual days none of them are good enough to convince me

25 minutes ago, pops1998 said:

I haven’t been to R&L since I was 16, judging by the lineup poster does it seem like Foals and Fender would be on at the same time on different stages??? Considering a day ticket just for those 2 but I can’t work it out with the whole dual headliner thing they do these days 

No acts on the two main stages are meant to clash, including headliners. Although for whatever reason this year there was a 5-10 minute overlap between some of them. You can definitely see one act then the other unless you want a decent spot

28 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

No acts on the two main stages are meant to clash, including headliners. Although for whatever reason this year there was a 5-10 minute overlap between some of them. You can definitely see one act then the other unless you want a decent spot

Thanks for clarifying - Hopefully there’s no overlap this year as they’re my 2 faves …. I’m very tempted 

15 minutes ago, pops1998 said:

Thanks for clarifying - Hopefully there’s no overlap this year as they’re my 2 faves …. I’m very tempted 

There was also overlap between Biffy and Liam Gallagher the year before, same for Blossoms and Wolf Alice earlier in that day. My advice based on that is to make a decision  about what you'd prefer before the first of the two is on and go with it, as you won't actually know until you've missed the first song or two of the other act. 

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I actually thought Razorlight might do it. For them on a comeback it would be ideal for them. 

Good shout… I’d be there for that, used to like them and they’ve got some bangers! 

59 minutes ago, pops1998 said:

I think it was only Dave and Megan Thee Stallion out of the headliners that overlapped, and 99% of the overlaps happened on that one day. They definitely market it as “no main stage clashes” though