Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Bohemian Rhapsody is an absolute bag of shit in a tumult of terrible rock biopics. i just hate the recurring theme of 'and of course, Queen were the first band ever to do it' from guitar solos, to clapping, to wearing specific clothes on stage, its all thanks to holy Queen, amazing Queen, all geniuses, aren't they all just amazing!

bleh. shite 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Get it fucking booked

Wouldn't be at all surprised if they announced something for 2024. It would mark 15 years since the split (where has that time gone btw?) but they would rinse every stadium going before committing to festivals. 2025 at best, I would say. IF they reformed.

Just now, Skip997 said:

Both of them should F-off. In competition with U2 for the most overrated band of all time.

I've never been confident I can hold an objective position. Their first three albums are wrapped up in so much nostalgia for me, they may well be awful but I just love them. That said, a terrible live performance would ruin some of the magic.

The weird thing is neither of them need the money and I can’t see them doing it just for that, reckon they’d both do it for the ego above anytime else if they ever do.

It would be the biggest rush for tickets imaginable and they’d sell out stadiums in cities multiple times over, they’d suddenly be the biggest thing in the world again, which both of them would love waaaay more than the cash.

Edited by Jose Pose

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I’m curious if you’re a troll or just the most miserable person in the world? Do you even realises how negative you are about almost everything? You just get very little enjoyment from life 

There are plenty of positive posts from me on here, for some reason people either can't see them or chose to ignore them.

It's clearly more fun following me around on here and moaning about my opinions.

Yes that what they are opinions.

4 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Favourite story of a restricted view ticket is someone who bought one for Riverdance. They thought they wouldn't mind not being able to see the back or side of the stage, whatever it was.

When they got there, the restriction was a barrier that stopped them seeing the performers legs. Not great when the whole thing with Irish Dancing is to keep the upper body still while your legs go nuts. All they could see was floating torsos moving across the stage 

Yeah, but great for the juggling act on before them!

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

That one offhand tweet Liam Gallagher wrote on the shitter will probably cause Radio X and NME to deploy numerous journos to whip up a article on it. I hope they never reunite as it'll put a lot of people out of a job writing numerous articles on it!

It'll have the simultaneous effect o fretting some people hyped up for no reason whilst turning Noel off the idea even more than he already is. Which is a lot.

3 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

If this year is AM/GnR/Elton, can next year be Dua/Madge/Taylor please?

Not a fan of any of that 3. But I’d still love to see it. It does seem quite plausible too. Madge aside, the other two are close to a lock anyway. And in a way, it almost justifies the sausage fest they’re likely putting on this year.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Close watchers will recall Emily liking all of Madge's insta posts 4 or 5 years ago and then it suddenly stopped and - I think - she unfollowed.

Looks like Madge is back on the menu boys!

Didn't she also post that she was at one of her shows? Can't remember if it was a proper post or something on her story.