Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I see where the next five pages of this thread are going already. 

yes, but only cos stuie is only here to troll me, he  isn't contributing anything useful.

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

They don't improve if i don't speak honestly about them. 

In fairness, the point that they're (probably) headlining doesn't change, either. It's fair to say that everyone accepts your stance on this one, for the sake of site harmony and better discussion, it might be better to talk about where you'll be when both are playing! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In fairness, the point that they're (probably) headlining doesn't change, either. It's fair to say that everyone accepts your stance on this one, for the sake of site harmony and better discussion, it might be better to talk about where you'll be when both are playing! 

impossible to know without a full line-up, tho there's a decent chance i'll be at home. as things stand i'm not sure i have the money  to pay the ticket balance. i'll have to feel its worth paying which i won't with those headliners.

Edited by Neil

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yeah, that's a fair one.

tho there's a decent chance i'll be at home. as things stand i'm not sure i have the money  to pay the ticket balance. i'll have to feel its worth paying which i won't with those headliners.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

yes, but only cos stuie is only here to troll me, he  isn't contributing anything useful.

saying the same thing over and over for weeks = not contributing anything useful. 

11 minutes ago, stuie said:

saying the same thing over and over for weeks = not contributing anything useful. 

They remain dreadful bookings for as long as they are the bookings. If you want to look back on my history, I've not criticised the headliner bokings by so much befire now so im going to make clear how bad I think they are, you don't have to agree with me, you can look foolish by thinking them good if you like. 

15 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

@Crazyfool01did you not say you had some info a while back but could not at that time say what it was?

Are you able to at this time?

If not we should break out the Simpson memes again

As soon as I can I will but it applies to a band with an obvious gsh but not headliner and one headlining a smaller stage 

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

They remain dreadful bookings for as long as they are the bookings. If you want to look back on my history, I've not criticised the headliner bokings by so much befire now so im going to make clear how bad I think they are, you don't have to agree with me, you can look foolish by thinking them good if you like. 

one more time for the people at the back please.