Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Would actually see Little Simz, I didn't see Stormzy,.  I regret that really watching it back he looked great.  GNR are not a headliner in my head. maybe the other stage, but that is it.

I just can't think who will headline, are the arctics nailed on? with them and Elton.  I would hope they can get a female act. but who ?

1 minute ago, shuttlep said:

Would actually see Little Simz, I didn't see Stormzy,.  I regret that really watching it back he looked great.  GNR are not a headliner in my head. maybe the other stage, but that is it.

I just can't think who will headline, are the arctics nailed on? with them and Elton.  I would hope they can get a female act. but who ?

GNR are headlining.

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

Give me a break! I'm stuck in 1986, not 1981. I'd be calling for Iron Maiden to headline if that was true.

i keep meaning to look up which year 'appetite....' came out.

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

its their fans who are that... stuck in 1981.

What does that even mean 😂?!

It's ok that you just don't like them btw. You not liking them and other people enjoying them are two things that can exist in the same world.

Will they be a success or not in a headline slot at Glasto 2023? That is the question. I guess we'll see what the general consensus is after the festival.

10 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

You not liking them and other people enjoying them are two things that can exist in the same world.

yes, but people don't want my opinion to exist, which is why i keep restating it.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

yes, but people don't want my opinion to exist, which is why i keep restating it.

Nobody has said that, get over yourself

Plenty of people have said they don't fancy GnR, which is fine and a perfectly valid position to take. The difference is they've said it once or twice whereas you have cried and squealed about it like the massive entitled baby you are for fucking months now!

We know you don't like GnR, get over it and stop boring everyone else with it!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

All I wanna know is, do they usually play Sweet Child of mine/welcome to the jungle at the beginning or the end? Cos they're the only ones I wanna be there for...

Jungle usually near the start, Sweet Child towards the end, Paradise City in the encore.  Pretty sure that's deliberate.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Nobody has said that, get over yourself

Plenty of people have said they don't fancy GnR, which is fine and a perfectly valid position to take. The difference is they've said it once or twice whereas you have cried and squealed about it like the massive entitled baby you are for fucking months now!

We know you don't like GnR, get over it and stop boring everyone else with it!!!

its not that i don't like them, its that i think its a dreadful booking for glastonbury to make i think most people expect better, just think of the slagging cochella would be getting here if they booked gnr.