Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

if anyone wants to dm me the links for the spreadsheets feel free .... I presume people that have expressed a preference for coaches have been split off ? 

They have on group one, not sure about the second group but imagine it is similar. 

Just checked and there’s 38/100 currently down for the coach on our sheet. 

I’m guessing things might still change between now and April for some people so once we firm up each list nearer the time, definitely worth sharing in here for any other efesters who want to/can lend a hand 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Not many opting for coach 9/42 but options selected.

12 hours ago, mike46 said:

Just checked and there’s 38/100 currently down for the coach on our sheet. 

I’m guessing things might still change between now and April for some people so once we firm up each list nearer the time, definitely worth sharing in here for any other efesters who want to/can lend a hand 

decent enough numbers ... remembering the coach sale is the harder of the 2 ( by that I mean most options ) once you box off the 9 and the 38 that massively helps improve the odds , all those who have tickets already purchased should be in for the sunday sale and vica versa . There really shouldn't be any expectations that are different that also goes for helpers for these groups too  was much as possible too ... I would hope people start becoming active on this thread and the groups too . if people want to build trust around the purchase of tickets 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

decent enough numbers ... remembering the coach sale is the harder of the 2 ( by that I mean most options ) once you box off the 9 and the 38 that massively helps improve the odds , all those who have tickets already purchased should be in for the sunday sale and vica versa . There really shouldn't be any expectations that are different that also goes for helpers for these groups too  was much as possible too ... I would hope people start becoming active on this thread and the groups too . if people want to build trust around the purchase of tickets 

Hopefully!! 

Mine worth a check closer to the time to merge the coach lists and try to knock those off. 

56 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Hopefully!! 

Mine worth a check closer to the time to merge the coach lists and try to knock those off. 

Not sure I think it might be better to keep the groups as separate entities … it gives a sense of achievement when they are complete . Maybe with access to the other group available if the whole group goes green . 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

My big fear is that there might be less people dropping out this year (thus less available in the resale) due to the long gap between this festival and the last real main sale (2019). I guess the first lineup poster reveal (usually in March) might have a big impact. 🤞

Yeah don’t think we can compare this year’s resale to last years, as that was a bit of an enigma. That said, I wouldn’t say this year is going to be a ‘usual’ resale either with the cost of living bound to have some impact and the fact it’s a month later - with the resale likely to be towards the end of April, a lot of people will want to have got their summer plans sorted by then. 

It’s going to be a brutal resale, I’ve got no doubt about that, but as it stands currently we have as good of a chance as anyone! 

Stick with it guys … start building up helpers if you can early … and if you can try and tie them to helping the whole team on the spreadsheet … try not to overthink the numbers back in the pot if you can .  You’ll make some friends for life if you get peoples tickets . Any volunteers to help should hopefully start making themselves known on here 

33 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Any volunteers to help should hopefully start making themselves known on here 

This is a very important point! A few kind souls have already messaged to say they’ll be around to help but any other efesters who have the capacity to try in both the coach and/or main sale let us know! 

17 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Officially joining the club... been too depressed to think about it since ticket day, but now trying to face it.

@Jack.194 @J.B. and @Sameer  are the spreadsheet/group organisers I believe. The first group has 100 names on it already at the moment but I believe the second group might have some capacity. 

There’s also bound to be some dropouts/inactive users etc. by the time we get to April! 

• Like 1