Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

you would have to agree a strategy amongst the group .... most on ours had built up a level of trust over a fair bit of time .... so we all just used own cards and   got paid back . obviously a bit of trust involved but if people dont pay back then tickets can still be cancelled . so really not worth it to rip someone off . Ive not ever seen issues in my time on here . however that is absolutely not a guarantee it couldt happen . They other option which would delay things slightly and might cause more complications on the day is to provide a telephone number to ring for payment . Dont forget that verification might also be needed . 

Yeah a bit of trust is going to be needed here..

I’m prepared to pay for someone else’s tickets and get the money back but on the off chance someone doesn’t pay back then how can you cancel the ticket and get your money back?

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

yep and we have 100 too 😞 gonna be fun .... lets see who does the best 🙂 mini competition 

Oh I’m ready CF, I’ve already started shadow boxing and doing press ups 🙂

3 minutes ago, TrippyDip said:

Yeah a bit of trust is going to be needed here..

I’m prepared to pay for someone else’s tickets and get the money back but on the off chance someone doesn’t pay back then how can you cancel the ticket and get your money back?

cardholder just cancels them ? i think 

On 3/2/2023 at 2:03 PM, andronnicus said:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2023-deposits/worthy-farm/2500000

No idea why this is active again, presumably for a select whitelist

Tell me your secret! How do you know about the live links? Feel free to DM me if you would like to say less publicly!

Also I totally owe you a drink only the farm if you're gonna be there 😜

6 hours ago, Scrump said:

Tell me your secret! How do you know about the live links? Feel free to DM me if you would like to say less publicly!

Also I totally owe you a drink only the farm if you're gonna be there 😜

There's a [thing I'm not allowed to say on here, but is actually different from and not actually linked to the one that I'm not allowed to say] which has all the links to various different trackers on it. 

Edit: censored.

Edited by Leyrulion
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Earth_pig said:

Hi guys? Haven't been on here for ages due to no luck in the main sale.

Is it true you can only try for 4 in the resale this year? I will definitely be trying.

I've not checked specifically for this year - but the usual number has been 4 in the main resale, 2 in the coach resale for many years now.

4 minutes ago, incident said:

I've not checked specifically for this year - but the usual number has been 4 in the main resale, 2 in the coach resale for many years now.

Cheers ! First time trying in the resale, not that I'm always lucky with ticket's normally just do something different if unsuccessful.

18 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

Cheers ! First time trying in the resale, not that I'm always lucky with ticket's normally just do something different if unsuccessful.

If you are quick i think spreadsheet 4 has some space if that’s something you want to be involved in 

8 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Has that always been the case? Didn't know that

Not always, but for a very long time now. 2014 was when they changed it by the looks of it.

Edited by incident

We have our tickets but count me in to help! Fond memories of the year (I think it must have been 2008) where I ended up with friends of friends of friends calling me up to get their tickets and just flinging card details at me. I didn't pay for a spicy cider on Weds and I dont remember much past 2pm!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/31/2023 at 7:09 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

yep and we have 100 too 😞 gonna be fun .... lets see who does the best 🙂 mini competition 

We have around 100, but only going for 8 tickets priority and then some extra as non-priority. Resale can't come soon enough, the anticipation is killing me.