Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

1 minute ago, Fingerbobs said:

Surely going to be the next official announcement from GHQ. Got to be only a handful of days til the dates are known and things will then move very quickly.

I would hope so, balance window shuts this Friday.....hopefully with bank holiday etc we will have some news by 11th April.

Surely it must be the 23rd April

16th is too soon after balance closure and easter break for them to have sorted all the non-payers

23rd obvious date

30th is a sunday of a bank hol

Would be stunned if not 23rd

and yes its always 4 general adm and 2 coach. Wont be 6 general adm unless they have multiple 10s of thousands of returns 

Edited by Memory Man

21 minutes ago, Cleetus said:

Is it possible to buy a quiet campervan ticket (all be it a slight chance) in the resale, then cancel a general campervan ticket already purchased? 

Basically upgrading. 

Yes. You’ll lose some money in admin fees though. Maybe £25? You can cancel the van ticket up until May some time.

I expect quiet campervan tickets to be pretty rare in the resale though. I found it impossible to get any kind of van ticket in the resale last year.

9 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Yes. You’ll lose some money in admin fees though. Maybe £25? You can cancel the van ticket up until May some time.

I expect quiet campervan tickets to be pretty rare in the resale though. I found it impossible to get any kind of van ticket in the resale last year.

We got all the ones we required and some a few times over . Think it was 8 ish 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

We got all the ones we required and some a few times over . Think it was 8 ish 

That's why me and my friends never got one 😭😭😭 all those multiple purchases took away our chance of East quiet... Bloody stupid system that see uses 

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

We were trying for you as well werent we ? 

I can't remember I don't think so...I only joined the group a few days before the re-sale as a helper so wasn't fair to put myself down on the spreadsheet 

Actually I think we were on the  spreadsheet but everything happened so quickly we had to take bath shit ground as all east CV were sold out

Edited by gazzared

12 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I can't remember I don't think so...I only joined the group a few days before the re-sale as a helper so wasn't fair to put myself down on the spreadsheet 

Actually I think we were on the  spreadsheet but everything happened so quickly we had to take bath shit ground as all east CV were sold out

ive no idea either gets a bit confusing now we've had 2 sales since the setup but what I do know is great teamwork and organisation skills from @gigpusher and @vintagelaureate we had amazing success in both sales and the accommodation required also 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

ive no idea either gets a bit confusing now we've had 2 sales since the setup but what I do know is great teamwork and organisation skills from @gigpusher and @vintagelaureate we had amazing success in both sales and the accommodation required also 

Oh yeah brilliant organisation.... Just frustrating when see tickets don't stop multiple purchases of the CV tickets....it should lock out the registration when 1 ticket is bought against the persons Glastonbury ticket . I'll never stay in bath shit ground again f#cking horrendous 🤣

20 hours ago, JB3 said:

Roll up, roll up.

74 spaces taken in group 4, PM  me your details for a chance to win a golden ticket to Glastonbury 

Still space? Waiting on someone to confirm either way tonight, then I have a 4 to put in if there's space

Yep, still got places available although they’re filling up fast.

We have 78 in the group and will close it off at around 100.

Im waiting for details from a couple of groups so get your information across.

2 minutes ago, The Other Steve said:

Hi, I'm running group 4 and I have a question that I'd like to ask you via DM. Is this possible as when i seem to be unable to message you direct. Wasn't sure if you could change a setting to allow me to message you.

just cleared some space ... should work now 🙂