Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

9 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Can anyone explain to me how this grouping system works? Me and 2 of my mates need tickets.

If part of the group, you try for tickets yourself then if successful you try for tickets for someone else in the group .

This way you could have a number of people attempting to get tickets for you if haven’t secured your own tickets.

We still have about 10 spaces left in group 4

49 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Can anyone explain to me how this grouping system works? Me and 2 of my mates need tickets.

It’s like a pyramid … you go for your group then the group below you all work as a team until everyone is going for the last group and then bosh you are all on the farm 

41 minutes ago, JB3 said:

If part of the group, you try for tickets yourself then if successful you try for tickets for someone else in the group .

This way you could have a number of people attempting to get tickets for you if haven’t secured your own tickets.

We still have about 10 spaces left in group 4

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

It’s like a pyramid … you go for your group then the group below you all work as a team until everyone is going for the last group and then bosh you are all on the farm 

Similar to what we have set up with mates and mates of mates then, apart from there's a lot more people in the groups on the forum.

As we have a group system set up already I think i'll pass joining an efests one as I think it might over complicate things with communications etc on the day and I don't want to waste folks time and effort on me when they could be trying for others.

Just now, Johnnyseven said:

Similar to what we have set up with mates and mates of mates then, apart from there's a lot more people in the groups on the forum.

As we have a group system set up already I think i'll pass joining an efests one as I think it might over complicate things with communications etc on the day and I don't want to waste folks time and effort on me when they could be trying for others.

Oh yeah absolutely you need to stick to one or the other and commit to either thems definately the rules 

1 hour ago, Sawman said:

Long time lurker on e-fests and for the first time for years I am not going to the festival. Desperate to go obviously!! So any chance my wife and I can join the club? Sounds good. 

Check your inbox 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JB3 said:

Group 4 is getting close to the cut off point.

Are there any people on here who could help us out on resale day?

Ciders will be bought at the farm for any kind souls out there 🙂

On 4/3/2023 at 9:55 PM, irnkrtn said:

We have our tickets but count me in to help! Fond memories of the year (I think it must have been 2008) where I ended up with friends of friends of friends calling me up to get their tickets and just flinging card details at me. I didn't pay for a spicy cider on Weds and I dont remember much past 2pm!!

When I started resale group #04 I thought we'd catch a few stragglers but it's grown exponentially and we are now full.  If anyone else wants to join we are happy to add you to the reserve list in case anyone drops out but we are now full sorry and I wish everyone every success in the resale.

Edited by The Other Steve

4 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Ticket balance deadline is now over. We never get a confirmation from Glasto about how many tickets are back in the pot, do we?

As Gnomicide says it’s not announced but this poll by Glastobation gives a decent idea … 17% back in with a decent sample size … previous one was 12% I think 

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

So how exactly does this work for those of us who are already on the farm but just want to help out? 

just attach yourself to any of the groups and they will link a spreadsheet for you and hopefully you'll help turn that spreadsheet  green . we have 4 on here at the moment . so its up to one of them to pick you up 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

just attach yourself to any of the groups and they will link a spreadsheet for you and hopefully you'll help turn that spreadsheet  green . we have 4 on here at the moment . so its up to one of them to pick you up 🙂 

I’m one of the admin members of the first resale group set up for this year. We’re all feeling positive about the sale and we’re all as organised as can be! That being said, if there is anyone (like has been discussed above) on the forum who already has tickets and would like to help out then let me know and I’ll add you to our group after discussion with the second admin guy.

• Like 1