Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

3 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, seems like that. I know most people want to leave as early as possible, but if given the choice, I think they'll just be happy to get the ticket in the first place, lol 

I would be a bit pissed if the coach didn't get you to glasto until the Wed night myself haha its the best day 

Just now, Havors said:

I would be a bit pissed if the coach didn't get you to glasto until the Wed night myself haha its the best day 

Yeah, there is that factor, but at this rate, if I turned up at 10pm in the evening, I wouldn't mind, just have to make the most of the next days! 

Btw, have you sent me your email for spreadsheet access for tonight?

3 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Has it been noted yet, that with 'up to 24 hours to pay' there will likely be tickets going back into the pot after resale... More than your usual 'cancellations due to circumstances?'

Does this increase the likelihood of a secret sale further down? 

There was talk of this before and I think Glasto even said somewhere on Twitter or in a private email to someone that no decision had been made on what would happen with those tickets. Could be secret sales or might be offered to Glasto's list of friends/family depending on how many there are.

3 minutes ago, Havors said:

You have to imagine they will just put the tickets back up for sale so page monitors will be needed haha 

Personally I think the tickets will be absorbed into other things . There won’t be very many who book them and then don’t pay balance off 

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, there is that factor, but at this rate, if I turned up at 10pm in the evening, I wouldn't mind, just have to make the most of the next days! 

Btw, have you sent me your email for spreadsheet access for tonight?

Yeah I DM'd it the other day 

12 minutes ago, Havors said:

No choice as in you can't even pick the day? Haha 

You pick day and location. Some cities outside of London & Bristol will have multiple coaches going, but you don't get a choice. You just get sent your time close to the festival. London & Bristol will give you a choice on the time tonight, if you get through

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Havors said:

Cheers. So from all accounts only Bristol and London have multiple times for coaches. The others are just one set time by the sounds of it? 

The other ones often do have more than one time - but it's not stated up front and it's allocated to you rather than chosen.

16 minutes ago, mufcok said:

A few friends of mine are on a 5am one on the Wednesday from London, so I imagine times have changed since those posted above. You would expect so tbf, going back 10 - 13 years

Yeah they are very different to those posted there couple of different variations I know of for Taunton last year on the wed