Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

10 hours ago, Scrump said:

Anyone have a lead on the direct url for the different sales? Someone managed to post it in advance if the main sale in November and although it only saves half a second... It's a half second that could count!

Could make the difference now payment screen has been removed! 

1 hour ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

3 more sleeps until the first resale moment of truth!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Thought we had a bit longer and now it feels like I've got an exam coming up that I've not revised for

They seemed to be messing with the coach Weds and Thurs and main sales urls last week, activating and deactivating them a few times. Got a few pings on my chrome extension monitoring them and they appeared and disappeared multiple times, as well as editing the number of slots for reg numbers from 6 down to 4 for the main sales page.

I'm in Group 1, and we have a couple helping so far. 4 & 5 have helpers too, based on their threads.

I haven't seen any separate threads for group 2 or 3 so would assume they need some reinforcements? 

Not sure who's running those groups though! 

9 hours ago, LR10416 said:

They seemed to be messing with the coach Weds and Thurs and main sales urls last week, activating and deactivating them a few times. Got a few pings on my chrome extension monitoring them and they appeared and disappeared multiple times, as well as editing the number of slots for reg numbers from 6 down to 4 for the main sales page.

what are the urls that you’re monitoring please? 

7 hours ago, mike46 said:

It might be too late to implement this - but would it be possible to collate all of the people willing to help in the resale and then split them out equally among the five groups? That way everyone is getting a fair amount of help 

I think that's a worthwhile idea for future resales. Pool all of the volunteers, and have somebody organise them equally between each group. 

For this one though, many of us helpers are already setup within our respective group's whatsapps with the right spreadsheet and guidelines etc, be a bit of a faff to change now. 

Hey everyone, there are still a few places left on our list if anyone wants to join still. We're up to 45 now with some volunteers who already have tickets!

Unfortunately due to the constraints of it being so close to the coach sale, we're going to have a cut-off of 8pm on Wednesday, because otherwise I might not see your messages after that when I'm working on Thurs etc!

So send me your details ASAP if you're still looking to get on the ticket train!

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Just a quick question, what happens if there are duplicate orders made with many registration numbers? Could fuck up the whole spreadsheet idea.

people should never be in 2 groups .... I repeat never this causes all kinds of issues on resale day . this should be made absolutely clear to all watts app group members now . not only does it mess up your own chances it messes up anyone you might get grouped with . once a reg has been used it cant be used again . the person who gets the ticket needs to inform the spreadsheet immediately so different registrations can be inputted 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

people should never be in 2 groups .... I repeat never this causes all kinds of issues on resale day . this should be made absolutely clear to all watts app group members now . not only does it mess up your own chances it messes up anyone you might get grouped with . once a reg has been used it cant be used again . the person who gets the ticket needs to inform the spreadsheet immediately so different registrations can be inputted 

dont-cross-the-streams-egon.gif

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

No, I mean if multiple helpers are trying to input the same registrations for one pair of people. Say one person gets in a couple of minutes before and completes the order and it's confirmed as done, will the second helper get an error msg if they try and then input those details in a second time. 

Or it's the same problem?

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

No, I mean if multiple helpers are trying to input the same registrations for one pair of people. Say one person gets in a couple of minutes before and completes the order and it's confirmed as done, will the second helper get an error msg if they try and then input those details in a second time. 

Yeah, they’ll get a message saying tickets have already been purchased with those numbers.

They will then be able to put new numbers in and submit again.