2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Had a lot of luck with this one in the past but not the main prize yet … last year I won 2 tents … chances of winning something seem fairly good 

Looks like it’s a diet of Worthy cheese toasties and cloudy lemon cider for me until resale day 😂

• Like 2

Just to let people know, if you order a case of bottles rather than cans from Brothers, it's one code per bottle, not per case.

To that end, if anyone wants a code for 50p off a bottle of Brothers in the supermarket, let me know, I've got loads of the bloody things (it's the booby prize).  No tickets, of course.

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

Just to let people know, if you order a case of bottles rather than cans from Brothers, it's one code per bottle, not per case.

To that end, if anyone wants a code for 50p off a bottle of Brothers in the supermarket, let me know, I've got loads of the bloody things (it's the booby prize).  No tickets, of course.

Do they sell them individually with codes in the supermarkets ? The bonus of buying the boxes of cans is that I can complete my Glastonbury stash 

21 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Back in the day, (when licencing laws weren't so .................... beneficial / detrimental - I don't know, you decide, there used to be a place on the Bristol Road, in Selly Oak, in Birmingham, which got around the retail of alcohol after licensing hours for resale. Some, clever  bastard had realised that if you sold 6 bottles of red on a Wednesday morning at 3am, then it was wholesale, not retail, and that the governing rules did not apply.

It only lasted for a while, but the bloke / woman  etc,  then must have had to scarper.

The thing is - the 'rules' in Birmingham 'insist' on you paying the police off - in my humble opinion, of course!

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Do they sell them individually with codes in the supermarkets ? The bonus of buying the boxes of cans is that I can complete my Glastonbury stash 

Tesco do. Currently 3 bottles for £5.50 with a club card. No promo ones in my Tesco yet. Will check again tomorrow.  

Just now, cb4747 said:

It’s worth mentioning that the prizes are allocated using a prize moments algorithm. It may not be wise to enter all your codes one after the other.

And I tested this rule on my first entry, I won a can cooler, and on the further two entries I won the 50p off.

40 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

It’s worth mentioning that the prizes are allocated using a prize moments algorithm. It may not be wise to enter all your codes one after the other.

generally with these its best to set an alarm at like 3am and do it then i think

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Bollocks.  That's the only response I can think of.  Ah well, thanks for the info!  I consider myself educated

57 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I’ll try tonight and see what happens 😄 the alarm is easy enough with a baby waking me up anyway! 

Good luck! if anyone wins between 03:00-04:00 i am expecting a pint! 😄

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

Good luck! if anyone wins between 03:00-04:00 i am expecting a pint! 😄

nah ive just plucked the winners ..... that info is pretty decent though as i put in 2 entries last time together and they both won brothers tents .... ordered some raspberry ripple and some cans for the festival 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

nah ive just plucked the winners ..... that info is pretty decent though as i put in 2 entries last time together and they both won brothers tents .... ordered some raspberry ripple and some cans for the festival 

That's a bit harsh really isn't it. Sorry you haven't won any tickets, but here's a couple of tents you could have used if you had won some 😁