2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

12 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The Guardian has 10 pairs of tickets to give away. "Nominate someone who deserves it".

https://www.theguardian.com/info/2023/mar/18/nominate-a-friend-to-go-to-glastonbury-festival-2023?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Thought this would need an accompanying reason why you're nominating them but nope, it's just name and email address.

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

@Gnomicide any sign of any winners on twitter ? must be someone out there or is it going to be the winners are quiet like the cheese ones 

You can request a list of them if you so desire.

41)    A list of winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Supporter Relations, Oxfam House, Oxford OX4 2JY, together with details of the prize draw winners list you require within thirty (30) days from the Draw Date.

42)    Oxfam will make available information indicates that a Prize has been awarded under this draw.  To comply with this obligation Oxfam will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who writes to Supporter Relations, Oxfam House, Oxford OX4 2JY (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one (1) month after the Draw Date stated in Clause 10. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Oxfam at ‘heretohelp@oxfam.org.uk’. In such circumstances, Oxfam must still provide the information and winning entries to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

41)    A list of winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Supporter Relations, Oxfam House, Oxford OX4 2JY, together with details of the prize draw winners list you require within thirty (30) days from the Draw Date.

42)    Oxfam will make available information indicates that a Prize has been awarded under this draw.  To comply with this obligation Oxfam will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who writes to Supporter Relations, Oxfam House, Oxford OX4 2JY (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one (1) month after the Draw Date stated in Clause 10. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Oxfam at ‘heretohelp@oxfam.org.uk’. In such circumstances, Oxfam must still provide the information and winning entries to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.

as long as its not nadine dorries im happy 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

competition to win a case of Brothers here .... and brothers means competition entries 

Done, thanks 😀 don’t think we can take it to glasto if we win though! 

On 3/21/2023 at 5:29 PM, Dukeicon said:

I used to work opposite that office! 😄 

Only 2 draws left in the Co-op / Wyke's Cheese looking at the T&Cs.

DRAW 12
Entry Period: 00:01GMT on 07/03/2023 – 23:59 BST 03/04/2023
Draw Date: 04/04/2023
Winners: 1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023

DRAW 13
Entry Period: 00:01 BST on 04/04/2023 – 23:59 BST 01/05/2023
Draw Date: 02/05/2023
Winners: 5 winners will each win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023

On 3/24/2023 at 9:44 AM, gooner1990 said:

I used to work opposite that office! 😄 

Are you able to say what you worked 'as'? I'm sorry, but I've got a little intrigued. Do tell me to mind my own business, if that's appropriate. I can probably deal with a 'Fuck Off, you nosey bastard' too, if truth be known! 😊

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Are you able to say what you worked 'as'? I'm sorry, but I've got a little intrigued. Do tell me to mind my own business, if that's appropriate. I can probably deal with a 'Fuck Off, you nosey bastard' too, if truth be known! 😊

I used to work for Cancer Research and their office is opposite Oxfam's big HQ. 🙂 

• Upvote 1