2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

doesnt seem like anyone is winning much competition wise in here at the moment 😞 

Or anyone, anywhere. I've searched Twitter, Insta and FB posts but no mention of anyone winning tickets. When I won tickets in 2014 I couldn't wait to show off to friends and family 😅

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Or anyone, anywhere. I've searched Twitter, Insta and FB posts but no mention of anyone winning tickets. When I won tickets in 2014 I couldn't wait to show off to friends and family 😅

yeah absolutely .... didn't spot any winners of the raffle either , not surprised about the auction though 🙂 

On 4/4/2023 at 7:52 AM, leath02 said:

I too support the notion that I've never seen the cheese in London Co Ops

It's a very average, slightly boring cheddar anyway tbh...

On 4/4/2023 at 7:52 AM, leath02 said:

I too support the notion that I've never seen the cheese in London Co Ops

It's a very average, slightly boring cheddar anyway tbh...

On 4/11/2023 at 4:54 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

https://www.chillys.com/uk/pages/glastonbury-competition

never seen a comp from these guys before .... love the bottles though 

I entered too, just in case 😛

Little bit confusing though, on the Chillys website it says you just need to fill in the form.

But on their Instagram page it says you need to fill out the form, follow the insta account, tag three friends and share it to your story

I could see people missing out on that if they found the comp via twitter/here! so just flagging in case!

10 minutes ago, ahoykatie said:

Little bit confusing though, on the Chillys website it says you just need to fill in the form.

But on their Instagram page it says you need to fill out the form, follow the insta account, tag three friends and share it to your story

I could see people missing out on that if they found the comp via twitter/here! so just flagging in case!

Are they running two competitions; website + insta? That was my thinking

Done both anyway

20 minutes ago, ahoykatie said:

It’s a bit confusing that I’ve just done the one on here … my friends I can’t tag on insta as they aren’t on there .