2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

11 minutes ago, angelin said:

Even worse there’s every phone shop under the sun here except Vodafone and I doubt it would get here on time if I did it online. Do generic phone shops sell them. Wonder?

I just bought mine from the local Londis, or whatever chain it has been taken over by lately

14 minutes ago, angelin said:

Even worse there’s every phone shop under the sun here except Vodafone and I doubt it would get here on time if I did it online. Do generic phone shops sell them. Wonder?

Every Supermarket in the country will sell you a Vodafone PAYG sim card. Or Argos, Wilko, etc.

37 minutes ago, angelin said:

I got mine from a corner shop!

1 hour ago, lukethekid said:

Ohhhh I’m absolute crap at it. 

I failed the first two times. You have to be fairly quick to do within the allotted time!  I got them all today by clicking along the top line and saying the name of the object out loud. Two were next to one another in the second row. Then I tried to memorise the place of the others. I did make one mistake but had enough time to go back and try again. I was really nervous while playing!! Ridiculous really as I'm guessing the odds of actually winning are quite low 

Todays shop.

There are 4 days left on the cheese competition, so I think that's got to be the last of cheese I buy  (there is still another 4 blocks in the fridge). The chocolate is new to me so it might take a bit longer before I've had enough of it.

Is it getting silly now? Probably, but I still want to be at the farm this year.

image.jpeg

IMG_5950a.jpg

3 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

Todays shop.

There are 4 days left on the cheese competition, so I think that's got to be the last of cheese I buy  (there is still another 4 blocks in the fridge). The chocolate is new to me so it might take a bit longer before I've had enough of it.

Is it getting silly now? Probably, but I still want to be at the farm this year.

image.jpeg

IMG_5950a.jpg

good effort tracking down those chocolate bars 

5 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

What's this impossible co-op game that's being mentioned?? I've missed this

coop app ....  costs £1 to sign up but think you get that back through purchasing stuff  .... its basically find all the pairs in a grid in 30 seconds with a new game daily 

• Upvote 1