2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

2 hours ago, moogster said:

I keep on imagining a grandma buying the chocolate because one of her kids/grandkids are Glasto fans and "that will make a nice extra little  birthday present for X's birthday in July".

Tony's have gone rather quiet... 

4 hours ago, moogster said:

I keep on imagining a grandma buying the chocolate because one of her kids/grandkids are Glasto fans and "that will make a nice extra little  birthday present for X's birthday in July".

surely there cant be many people with unopened chocolate by now, the only people who will want to buy it is people without tickets and no one will be able to put off opening it the moment they buy it. Surprised theres still tickets left with so few bars still available

29 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Do you think if you have a Vodafone SIM card that you picked up in hopes of being able to enter the daily comp…  you count as a customer? 😂🤞🏻

4 minutes ago, AliceR said:

Do you think if you have a Vodafone SIM card that you picked up in hopes of being able to enter the daily comp…  you count as a customer? 😂🤞🏻

T&Cs say this...

Evidence of an active Vodafone UK or VOXI account. You must be able to provide a valid Vodafone mobile number or Home Broadband Account number to the Social Media Team so that your ID can be verified before your tickets can be provided.

5 minutes ago, AliceR said:

Just now, Dukeicon said:

T&Cs say this...

Evidence of an active Vodafone UK or VOXI account. You must be able to provide a valid Vodafone mobile number or Home Broadband Account number to the Social Media Team so that your ID can be verified before your tickets can be provided.

So yes! Enter away. 

10 minutes ago, AliceR said:

I’m entering on that basis. If you’ve given them money and that sim is registered with your name and address then you’re a customer. 

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Do you think it's okay if your work issued mobile phone is Vodafone...?

T&Cs say this...

6 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

T&Cs say this...

I think I'll be sailing murky waters if I was to win given the customer is technically my firm rather than myself but worth a bash.

7 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

T&Cs say this...

I have Vodafone home broadband but not a mobile number, when i try to access the rewards app it says my account isnt valid, so although the T&Cs seem to suggest you cna enter if you have a broadband number, it doesnt seem to work for me

How many have they given away so far? Ive never known so many from one company before. No point in entering if I only want one for my friend as it looks like they would turn you away if you already have your ticket. Fair enough I suppose.

2 hours ago, prestonmike said:

I have Vodafone home broadband but not a mobile number, when i try to access the rewards app it says my account isnt valid, so although the T&Cs seem to suggest you cna enter if you have a broadband number, it doesnt seem to work for me

You enter by tweeting on twitter or commenting on Facebook. This has nothing to do with the rewards app, different competition.