2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

15 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Sadly all in for our resale team . No idea what it’ll be though … very unlikely to be tickets I’d imagine . I’m guessing a Vodaphone festival pack and maybe a powerbank which is great as I’m short on those 😂

You never know! They may have surplus of BST Hyde Park tickets to dish out. 

18 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Sadly all in for our resale team . No idea what it’ll be though … very unlikely to be tickets I’d imagine . I’m guessing a Vodaphone festival pack and maybe a powerbank which is great as I’m short on those 😂

It will be branded stuff...they love branded stuff.

33 minutes ago, Lubic said:

Oh i didn't bother this morning as I thought it would be another head to head battle. This is the format I thought yesterday's was going to be.

We're still awaiting any info on a 6 music comp. Lamaq normally does a comp on his show but no sniff of it yet. 

• Like 1

Just now, cb4747 said:

We're still awaiting any info on a 6 music comp. Lamaq normally does a comp on his show but no sniff of it yet. 

"The winners of and Radio 2’s ‘Get Me to Glastonbury’ Competition 2023 Glastonbury tickets, 6Music ‘s Glastonbury Festival 2023 competition and Asian Network’s Glastonbury Competition 2023 are excluded from entering this competition."

It's in the t&c's of the Radio 1 competition, but when?! 

2 minutes ago, esio said:

6Music ‘s Glastonbury Festival 2023 competition 

It's in the t&c's of the Radio 1 competition, but when?! 

I'm not sure. I've looked through their schedule for the next week but it doesn't mention it at all.