Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

I watched Toyah at Rebellion festival last year. I didn't mind some of her very early stuff. I thought she was cringe worthily bad. Plus if she mentioned she was married to Robert Fripp once she must have mentioned it ten times 

Best avoided.

Edited by Popsider75

16 hours ago, Popsider75 said:

I watched Toyah at Rebellion festival last year. I didn't mind some of her very early stuff. I thought she was cringe worthily bad. Plus if she mentioned she was married to Robert Fripp once she must have mentioned it ten times 

Best avoided.

I remember seeing publicity for this, I thought it was kind that they were giving some of the income to Hazel O'connor, who was too poorly to join them apparently. 

https://toyahwillcox.com/electric-ladies-tour-2022-update-toyah-lene-lovich-saffron-of-republica-2/

Edited by clarkete
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Popsider75 said:

Best avoided.

They seem to get an article written by the NME every week on whatever shite cover they’ve done on YouTube atm, insane.

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

They seem to get an article written by the NME every week on whatever shite cover they’ve done on YouTube atm, insane.

Ha yeah at first I thought it was just because it was during lockdown so not a whole lot of music news and people might like to watch, but now it’s two years later and they’re still reporting on every single one. 

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Ha yeah at first I thought it was just because it was during lockdown so not a whole lot of music news and people might like to watch, but now it’s two years later and they’re still reporting on every single one. 

Well they've got a massive following haven't they - between half a million to millions for the most popular ones, plus someone could watch it and then churn out a few words in minutes, so its cheap popular content which is what they need. 

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

@Gnomicide do you actually send out these spotters badges ? @DareToDibble will be disapointed if they are fake 

Got my twitter one and will proudly wear it to the eFests meet this year. Seems a bit harsh to demand a physical one from @Gnomicide. Be bankrupt with the amount that need to be sent out!

16 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

@Gnomicide do you actually send out these spotters badges ? @DareToDibble will be disapointed if they are fake 

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Got my twitter one and will proudly wear it to the eFests meet this year. Seems a bit harsh to demand a physical one from @Gnomicide. Be bankrupt with the amount that need to be sent out!

A few years ago someone on Twitter offered to make some real ones. If you follow the thread you'll see it's his design that I use. 

He was offering to give them out at Mik's set at Croissant Neuf. 

https://twitter.com/thcaptainn/status/1222250300108681217?t=1Kc1NMYs_kXXpZR-JXpieA&s=19

Edited by Gnomicide