Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

A few years ago someone on Twitter offered to make some real ones. If you follow the thread you'll see it's his design that I use.

Will chance my arm and see what hope there is! 
Hopefully Th’ Captain comes through 

Edited by DareToDibble

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Third down Pyramid or Other sub I reckon, although pretty sure I’ve said that about tons of acts at this point.

Other opener is another option, although they’re a bit bigger than most we’ve had before considering they still comfortably play arenas. 

3rd down pyramid on Sunday I’d say would suit them 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Third down Pyramid or Other sub I reckon, although pretty sure I’ve said that about tons of acts at this point.

Other opener is another option, although they’re a bit bigger than most we’ve had before considering they still comfortably play arenas. 

Too big for that slot, they’re still an arena/stadium sized band who headline festivals like IOW and Latitude.

Pyramid third or even sub I’d say.

3rd down pyramid

very happy with this one! one i'm yet to tick off and want to see them at a festival really not their own show. unless theres a proper good rarity against them i'll be belting out the words to dakota at el pointo

Think people are underestimating where the Stereophonics could realistically place.

They're still comfortably headlining ~30-40k festivals all over the country, and topped the ~60k Victorious last year (albeit Victorious does somewhat sell that many on a cheaper ticket price rather than big names).

Unless it's a "secret set" they'll be on the Pyramid, no lower than 3rd from top, and sub is still very realistic. Any suggestion of Other opener is just not even vaguely likely. Other headliner might have been possible but I'm guessing the festival will probably want more of a contrast to the Pyramid headliners.

Edited by incident