Trussell Trust charity Auctions

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good idea, and if I strike lucky then see if the tickets could go to someone in the e fest resale crew! 

Oh yeah - do you think they would let you give them to someone else though? I was just thinking if I won then I'd put my tickets back in the pot for someone!

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oh yeah - do you think they would let you give them to someone else though? I was just thinking if I won then I'd put my tickets back in the pot for someone!

probably not, but might be able to use one for yourself then gift the other and get a refund on your personal one

15 hours ago, hurdy said:

Access for two hours only too. Volunteer with Oxfam/Shelter/Water Aid and get access to Maceos for the entire week for the price of 24ish hours of your time... 

There are plenty of professionals who charge £100 - £200 per hour for their work time, so that works out at £2,400 - £4,800 for a whole bunch of people. 

2 hours ago, Jose Pose said:

Would be jokes someone pissed out of their head falling off that platform live on the BBC.

Its redemption point only so the ticket office i think -Who says you can't be off your nut pressing the arcadia flame button!

Just now, Hugh Jass II said:

People can moan about the auctions all they want, but as things stand for the sake of ten pairs of ticket and a few extra bits the Trussell Trust stands to make £82k, and there is still 3 days to go.

That is fantastic.

Yeah, I agree. 10 tickets is nothing and the money raised for a good cause is great. It’s just that people are prepared to pay such amounts I find odd.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

People can moan about the auctions all they want, but as things stand for the sake of ten pairs of ticket and a few extra bits the Trussell Trust stands to make £82k, and there is still 3 days to go.

That is fantastic.

Yep and if I was wadded and didn't have a ticket I'd rather pay £10k for general admission and have a great charity benefit from my wealth than go to one of these crazy glamping options and pay the same price so they are my kind of rich people 

Sadly I am not wadded!! 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

It'll be interesting if we find out how much is raised from the raffle when that happens. As it stands they'd have to sell about 15,000 tickets at £5 each to match this, looks like they made the right decision.

Yes, I’d just treat buying a few raffle tickets as a donation to a worthy (no pun intended) cause. 

3 hours ago, t0paz said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/trusselltrust/Glastonbury-Auction/_i.html?store_cat=39337206014

Some people seem to think it’s worth £4,000 to press the Arcadia button (the difference between those tickets and the lowest ones).

The mind boggles…

Nah they just bid that to make sure the spider turns up after the hoo-hah.