Trussell Trust charity Auctions

Crazyfool01

The last pair went for £14,500 so £116,738 in total. Amazing for 20 tickets with a little added extra thrown in.

It will be interesting to see if they get anything extra out of it, hospitality camping etc.

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

How much would people pay for the raffle? 

I initially thought £10 but not having a ticket if I was being totally honest I'd probably pay up to £50 for an entry if there were 10 pairs of tickets available. 

I thought £5 or £10 a ticket would be reasonable. Maybe if it was £5 you could do 5 entries for £20 which might incentivise more people to buy £20 worth. 

59 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

You’d need to sell around 25,000 tickets at £5 a pop to beat the raffle.

Not an impossible task.

Yep especially if you do it before resale date as I reckon even some people with tickets might be willing to chuck in £5 or £10 for a chance to win the unique experiences (given that the money is going to a great cause as well) and they'd still be able to get a refund on their tickets. 

Ok stupid question alert … for those that have tickets is it still possible to enter … your registration will be required I presume but will already be in use … I know you can cancel the previously brought ones in time . 

also presume they aren’t transferable so can’t buy for someone else ? 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Definitely not transferable although you could make 1 person your plus one 

The rest doesn't seem to be thoroughly covered in terms and conditions but I can't see them wanting to limit the draw to only the ticketless so assume you could cancel existing ticket and put new ticket on the same reg or just set up a new reg. 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok stupid question alert … for those that have tickets is it still possible to enter … your registration will be required I presume but will already be in use … I know you can cancel the previously brought ones in time . 

Well you just had to give a name and email so I am guessing should you be very lucky, you can still cancel your tickets if you have some and arrange something, even give someone else's name?

4 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

I'd have no idea what to do with the tickets if I won.

Although the registration thing is no issue. I've never had a registration.

2 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

I think that the winners will be able to provide the two names for the tickets. (granted I didn't read the T's & C's when I entered)

23)    The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.

24)    All Prizes will be personalised to the named winner and their Guest.

25)    The winners will be required to provide the Glastonbury Registration number for themselves and their Guest. Details of how to obtain the Glastonbury Registration number will be provided to the winners.

26)    The winner and their Guest will be required to verify their identity as the named ticket holder in order to gain access to the event.

• Like 1