Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

28 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

I really really really hope not. 

But yes they could well be.

They're my second favourite band in the world so I very much hope I do see a full set rather than a supporting one

One of us will be happy at least

25 minutes ago, homesick said:

They're my second favourite band in the world so I very much hope I do see a full set rather than a supporting one

One of us will be happy at least

Haha yeah. I’m just addressing the nightmare scenario of Elton/QOTSA/Phoenix/TWOD all being Sunday headliner clashes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Hoping there’s a decent sized gap between lizzo finishing and Lana starting. Would like to be amongst the crowd for both

That seems a safe bet. GNR will have a longer set than LDR so should be a bit gap.

4 hours ago, MEGABOWL said:

That seems a safe bet. GNR will have a longer set than LDR so should be a bit gap.

GnR will overun. So will be able to go from ldr to gnr. 

Just now, Neil said:

GnR will overun. So will be able to go from ldr to gnr. 

Last time I 'saw' GnR, I was woken up when I had got back to my tent by the guitar solo in November Rain. I had watched them for an hour, stayed for Sweet Child, gone for food, trekked through the campsite, got into my sleeping bag, got into a deep sleep, then was awoken by the end of their set. True story.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Last time I 'saw' GnR, I was woken up when I had got back to my tent by the guitar solo in November Rain. I had watched them for an hour, stayed for Sweet Child, gone for food, trekked through the campsite, got into my sleeping bag, got into a deep sleep, then was awoken by the end of their set. True story.

So they put you to sleep. 

Just noticed warpaint are on Belgium on the Saturday so they’ll have to be Friday/Sunday. 

Given they’re in Halifax on the Wednesday I reckon Friday is looking likely. A repeat of their Park headline slot would be 👌

6 hours ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Who's playing the Sunday night west holts electronic/rave slot?

Wouldn't have thought Leftfield are big enough?

i hope not because they're live stuff is looking pretty good and i don't wanna miss them 😂 but yeah looking at that poster i can't see much past Rudimental but that's a bit of a disappointing booking in the slot for me